Oracle vector grille. Opinions?

TrailHunter

Hooked
You asked for “opinions” so here ya go.... Shits Ugly man.. Someone hit that grill with an Ugly Stick... for hours.... Took a lunch break, then kept going. Straight up.. Fucked up. Your Jeep would seriously have to sneak up to a mirror....

On the bright side though... it makes a fantastic Anti-theft device.

Other than that..... looks good. [emoji1360]

Last edited:

BobNH

Preciate some one actually giving feedback and not just hating on everything for once

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
You asked for opinions, not for everyone to say they like it. Opinion is that this thing is ugly. Nasty. Buy it, or those pointless wheels, if you want, or even can since you said you don't work anywhere, as it is your money.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JeepJeep75

Seems like this would only appeal to the younger crowds. Running something this hideously, butt-ass, and properly fugly-fucked looking is a sure way to get it stolen almost immediately. It seems like that’s all the kids want now is this kinda crap.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The best thing about the new JL is that it will hopefully take at least a year or two before people start running these ugly ass, fucktarded JK grills.

14JK-U

every time I see a grille like this my desire to go to the junk yard in order to start ripping off all the stock 7 slots becomes stronger. my goal is to get enough of them in various paint codes that I can go around replacing everyone's unibrow's / angry eyes / or whatever the hell this is and leave a note with the aftermarket monstrosity asking the owner to do what they know is right and burn it with fire. will I ever get to do this? no.. the law states im not allowed to even though we all know its the right thing

Last edited:
Why are you asking for anybody's opinion on something cosmetic. If you like it, run it. Your money, your Jeep. But since you asked, I think it looks worse than a baboon's butthole before the vet visit.

My taught exactly at least the baboon is better looking then those grills, i will stick with my 7 bar grill.

Parks34

Honestly guys I'm just trying to become an active member. I don't really know what to post about. If you have any other ideas, i would be much obliged

Honestly guys I'm just trying to become an active member. I don't really know what to post about. If you have any other ideas, i would be much obliged

Lots of beer, food, cigars, hiking, camping, and other threads to contribute. That’s mostly what i do honestly. Sorry you got honesty out of the group regarding that grill though!

Parks34

Lol it's alright man, i don't have time to go on many trails, but i love to drive my Jeep, even if it is just a dd. I love working on it, and I've found that most people in the jeep community, at least in my area, are nice as can be, always willing to help out. I'm just trying to be more active in the jeep community, I'm definitely not trolling anyone. You're right, i did ask for opinions, i apologize

Ddays

Hooked

Honestly I thought either Troll or this guy is throwing shit against the wall to see if something sticks. Really, relax man and be yourself. There are a shitload of threads here that you can just hop on.

Top Bottom