Oracle vector grille. Opinions?

Josh27

Although I agree with dang near every comment in this thread, I will provide you with my reasoning to why I do not like it. In my opinion, the lines of pretty much every feature on the grill does not match or flow with any other feature/body line on the jeep and the "eyebrow" at the top looks awkward because there is too much flat empty space at the top of the grille. Also, its hard not to notice the massive gap between the hood and grille...

I feel like aftermarket grilles have the potential to look decent but the designs of this trend should change and more attention to detail is needed to make it look like it actually belongs on the jeep. I do see how this stuff can be appealing to a certain crowd, especially all the fab fours products because it kinda reminds me of vehicles out of the game halo or other movies/games. Why somebody would want to make their jeep look like that and drive it is beyond me.

Long story short, I don't like it (or any other aftermarket grille) and I wouldn't buy it. Much like the majority on this forum, I will stick with my stock grille. But if you like it, go for it.

Zevulin

I guess if you’re a wanna be gangsta cruising Crenshaw gang banging it might be cool, otherwise it’s ugly as fuck like all the other ridiculous grilles.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Do people actually buy these grilles, I have never seen one in public except for Sema and Instagram. Do they really exist outside of those places?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Xhisors

Being unique, isnt always a good thing. I just dont understand how a company can make something so fugly.. im not even going to touch the rotor lighting.. and just tell myself its shotty photoshop.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The best thing about the new JL is that it will hopefully take at least a year or two before people start running these ugly ass, fucktarded JK grills.
^THIS!

The face of our wranglers is iconic, why oh why for all things good do we need to change this?

Top Bottom