Oracle vector grille. Opinions?

WJCO

Meme King
Honestly guys I'm just trying to become an active member. I don't really know what to post about. If you have any other ideas, i would be much obliged

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We have threads on your jeep in mud, snow, mountains, flexing, jeep dogs, jeep kids, what part you got in the mail, where you went this week etc.

We even have a 'show off your grille' thread in the event you decide not to buy this Oracle grill and sell the soul of your firstborn jeep in a goat's blood sacrifice to Lucifer.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Honestly guys I'm just trying to become an active member. I don't really know what to post about. If you have any other ideas, i would be much obliged

Do you like movies about Gladiators?

There's a Plethora of info on Wayalife.... Reading is "Active" too. Don't worry so much about the post count... It's not about that. Enjoy the conversations and if you have something to offer, or a question, then jump in. :twocents:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
We have Show us your guns, Show your mountain bikes, Show us your Guitars, Muddy Monday’s, Wet Wednesday and on and on and on! Threads about Beer and Coffee. We have a Show your wife’s boobs thread...wait we don’t have that but you should start that one Boom!

ted-025.jpg

JKbrick

We have Show us your guns, Show your mountain bikes, Show us your Guitars, Muddy Monday’s, Wet Wednesday and on and on and on! Threads about Beer and Coffee. We have a Show your wife’s boobs thread...wait we don’t have that but you should start that one Boom!

Lmao, please don’t start a show us your wife’s eyebrow thread!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MOTOWN

First the grille is Hideous , secondly it is beyond ignorant and foolish to insult a member because he ask for opinions on a particular part! even if it is butt azz ugly it speaks more about the person making the negative comments than the guy who asked for opinions.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Looks like I am late for the party. That grill is probably the most retarded looking grill yet. If you want to scar your Jeep and look like a complete goof ball running one, by all means do it. It’s your Jeep, run what you like.
If you want to become more active, there is plenty of threads you can add to.

TrailHunter

Hooked
First the grille is Hideous , secondly it is beyond ignorant and foolish to insult a member because he ask for opinions on a particular part! even if it is butt azz ugly it speaks more about the person making the negative comments than the guy who asked for opinions.

Well.... that’s your opinion.

Ddays

Hooked

Show us one post where the OP was specifically insulted :idontknow: There are none.

We all sure as fuck insulted that grille though!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

So, we should all lie, and say we like it?

I would hope to get the truth when I ask that sort of question. You should only lie to your wife or girlfriend, about how something looks.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I don't think anyone here insulted the OP unless he in fact built the grill. Opinions are brutally honest and everyone has one whether it's positive or negative. Take it for face value but in the end it all boils down to what the person likes and no one else really matters.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Just remember, if you're gonna own these tapatalk_1513260222469.jpeg tapatalk_1513260213874.jpeg
It's a stay law that you have to own these guys greatest hits Nickelback-nickelback-25842778-1024-768.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
.... it is beyond ignorant and foolish to insult a member because he ask for opinions on a particular part! even if it is butt azz ugly it speaks more about the person making the negative comments than the guy who asked for opinions.

Insult a member? :thinking: Did you read the thread? :thinking:

8ff9e6cc3f059dca270dff06d9f9a8f7--school-memories-school-days.jpg

Top Bottom