Orion

Ddays

Hooked
Loved mine. The difference is really amazing. I ordered mine after I did a test panic stop from 70 or so and scared the shit out of myself at seeing how long it took.
They are worth every penny.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Most definitely, great upgrade

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Loved mine. The difference is really amazing. I ordered mine after I did a test panic stop from 70 or so and scared the shit out of myself at seeing how long it took.
They are worth every penny.

Totally! Yeah, Had a couple scares myself in traffic..... pretty much why I did it.

If my brakes ever wear out this will happen. The ends of your axles look brand new

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Look how nice all of the bolts and threads on everything are. We live on the wrong coast buddy....:naw:

Lol... I don't run the plastic covers on my ATX slabs... So I hit the ends with some fresh paint while I was there. But yes, I live in some awesome climates.... rust is easy to stay on top of.

jesse3638

Hooked

TrailHunter

Hooked
Did you do the fronts too?

Now that I have fronts a rears installed its amazing at how much better it stops. Just got used to driving it like a 50k lb vehicle...haha. Once I get regeared it won't feel ike one on the hills either.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol... Yeah, I did Front & Rear. So all I have left if I decide go 37's.. is PR44 housing, and re-gear to 4.88's.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Don’t. Keep the 35’s. Your jeep is one of the cleanest and one of my favorites. Very tastefully done. Just needs a winch in that big hole in the front. 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Adam... I forgot about the Winch... thats next. And pretty sure I’ll stay on 35’s... but I still want the PR44 housing for the extra beef and better angles.

jdofmemi

Looks good Kirk, and I'm sure you have a better comfort level in SoCal traffic now👍

You have come a long way from the stocker you wheeled with me back on Gold Mountain.

Top Bottom