Orion

Elroy231

jdofmemi

Looks like you had a great time.

Too bad things didn't work out for me to get there, as I really enjoy Panamint Valley and all the history there.

TrailHunter

Hooked
That is such a beautiful area, looks like a great time!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice line up of rigs. That looks like a really amazing place to spend some time! Lots of history there!!! Very cool.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

:daydream:

I really didn’t know what to expect... it’s such a cool place. I think we hit every terrain on one of the trails.. Dirt, Water, Rock, Trees, Silt, Canyon... it was beautiful.. And camping with friends made it even better.

We live on the wrong side of this country

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Too bad this state is run by idiots.. if they had it their way, the desert would probably be off limits to save some rare yellow spotted lizard.

Looks like you had a great time.

Too bad things didn't work out for me to get there, as I really enjoy Panamint Valley and all the history there.

Cool History for sure.. I was looking for you guys... Would have been cool to see ya out there. We’ll just have to go back.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Quick Comm Mod... until I decide on a GMRS or HAM head unit with Eddies CB Bar... I’m Adding a HAM handheld to the Mix:

Small notches at the top of the CB mount.
Adjustments.jpg

Clip snaps into place.
Adjustments.jpg

Like a Glove.
IMG_5677.jpg

Can clip the mic here...
IMG_5678.jpg

... or here
IMG_5679.jpg

... with the big battery
IMG_5680.jpg

Or CB & HAM
Adjustments.jpg

Last edited:

BaddestCross

Quick Comm Mod... until I decide on a GMRS or HAM head unit with Eddies CB Bar... I’m Adding a HAM handheld to the Mix:

Small notches at the top of the CB mount.
View attachment 356373

Clip snaps into place.
View attachment 356374

Like a Glove.
View attachment 356375

Can clip the mic here...
View attachment 356376

... or here
View attachment 356377

... with the big battery
View attachment 356378

Or CB & HAM
View attachment 356379
Get a longer antenna or one that mounts with a magnet to your hood. The ones that come with the radio suck.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

TrailHunter

Hooked
Get a longer antenna or one that mounts with a magnet to your hood. The ones that come with the radio suck.

We'll see... this is more of a trial setup... I'm good with this for now.... and when I do mount an antennae with a head unit... I'd want it in the back.

BaddestCross

Top Bottom