Hooked
Winch looks great in that bumper

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Such a clean set up, well done [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Nice touch!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Warn 10-S is just such a great winch. Congrats, it looks great!!

Nice! I like that bumper winch combo.

Congrats on the new winch!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thanks! [emoji481]

TrailHunter

Hooked
I didn’t like any of the license plate holders on the market... so I made one using QuickFist rubber mounts. I wanted fast removal with no ugly brackets mounted on the Jeep... Here is what I came up with:

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Fits tight, doesn’t move and comes off quick.

Ddays

Hooked
I didn’t like any of the license plate holders on the market... so I made one using QuickFist rubber mounts. I wanted fast removal with no ugly brackets mounted on the Jeep... Here is what I came up with:

Fits tight, doesn’t move and comes off quick.

That's a great idea. If a guy had a hoop or bar it'd work great on that too.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Had some good times around Last Chance Canyon yesterday with friends... There was some carnage but we all made it out by Dark... I was finally built up enough to make it through the Wedge, so that was pretty cool.
It’s crazy how small the driveshaft is on a CJ8.

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

IMG_6140.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like fun. I have been wanting to get out there again. Thd yellow bronco looks familiar. I may have run with him years ago on Holcomb creek. Everyone thought he was crazy because he had no rocker protection.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks like a great time. Love that area

For Sure! ... Did you use to live out this way or have you always been up North?

Looks like fun. I have been wanting to get out there again. Thd yellow bronco looks familiar. I may have run with him years ago on Holcomb creek. Everyone thought he was crazy because he had no rocker protection.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's a cool area. We need to get a Wayalife Socal Run together soon...

Very possible you have seen him... He is out there a lot. That's his baby... and he's probably touching up his bumpers with black paint right now. Lol

Looks like a great day out.

That a nice looking Scrambler on that ledge!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

He said it's been in his family over 20 years.... but we probably shouldn't have pushed him to climb that ledge... He snapped the U-Joint strap on the rear driveshaft... or should I say 3/4" tubing... man those driveshafts were thin back then.

jdofmemi

Nice you were able to get out. That's a fun place for sure.

The Scrambler is a rare one with the hard top still intact👍

For Sure! ... Did you use to live out this way or have you always been up North?

It's a cool area. We need to get a Wayalife Socal Run together soon...

Very possible you have seen him... He is out there a lot. That's his baby... and he's probably touching up his bumpers with black paint right now. Lol

He said it's been in his family over 20 years.... but we probably shouldn't have pushed him to climb that ledge... He snapped the U-Joint strap on the rear driveshaft... or should I say 3/4" tubing... man those driveshafts were thin back then.

I lived a few minutes away in Ridgecrest for a couple years. Then Tehachapi for a couple more years. Would probably give a testy to move back. I loved it out there

Top Bottom