Mock Up

IMG_7854.jpg

Weld & Touch up

IMG_7866.jpg

Ready for the Rocks

IMG_7865.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks like an awesome trip..... I wish I lived out West.

There is a lot to explore here for sure....

Looks like a good time!! What part of the sierras did you get to?

Eastern... Basically from Bishop to Bridgeport... Areas we hit this trip were Hiking/Fishing in Mosquito Flats, Exploring trails behind Crowley Lake, Bodie Ghost Town then out the back way on a 30 mile fire road with great views... then crossed over to Green Creek and cut across up to Virginia Lakes (Great Views here as well)... We hiked up to the Inyo Craters, and a drove a bunch of random trails from there to Obsidian Dome and Dead Mans Creek.... stopping for Lunches under the trees and dropping fishing lines here and there..

black pearl

Hooked
Eastern... Basically from Bishop to Bridgeport... Areas we hit this trip were Hiking/Fishing in Mosquito Flats, Exploring trails behind Crowley Lake, Bodie Ghost Town then out the back way on a 30 mile fire road with great views... then crossed over to Green Creek and cut across up to Virginia Lakes (Great Views here as well)... We hiked up to the Inyo Craters, and a drove a bunch of random trails from there to Obsidian Dome and Dead Mans Creek.... stopping for Lunches under the trees and dropping fishing lines here and there..
That's a great area. Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom