Our adventure through Utah

wibornz

In Zion, if you don't mind water, hike the Narrows. Do a google image search of the Narrows. My wife and I have hiked it and it is one of the coolest hikes we have ever done. Just hike in from the bottom, go in a couple miles and turn around and come back out. To hike the whole section, it takes a permit and about two days with camping in the Narrows.

In Zion also, hike to the top of Angels Landing. Awesome also. If you do hike Angels Landing start early in the morning as the chains and rock get hot to very hot in the afternoon. So it is best to do it in the morning. Bring lots of water.

I also enjoyed Bryce Canyon. Antelope Canyon in Page AZ is very pretty and worth the cost. It is only a couple hour thing so other things can be done that day. Very pretty. Book your tour as soon as possible. The best time go through Antelope Canyon is between 11 and 1 .

Can't wait to see some pics.

black pearl

Hooked
Crossing our fingers. Regardless, looking forward to the trip report.
🤞
In Zion, if you don't mind water, hike the Narrows. Do a google image search of the Narrows. My wife and I have hiked it and it is one of the coolest hikes we have ever done. Just hike in from the bottom, go in a couple miles and turn around and come back out. To hike the whole section, it takes a permit and about two days with camping in the Narrows.

In Zion also, hike to the top of Angels Landing. Awesome also. If you do hike Angels Landing start early in the morning as the chains and rock get hot to very hot in the afternoon. So it is best to do it in the morning. Bring lots of water.

I also enjoyed Bryce Canyon. Antelope Canyon in Page AZ is very pretty and worth the cost. It is only a couple hour thing so other things can be done that day. Very pretty. Book your tour as soon as possible. The best time go through Antelope Canyon is between 11 and 1 .

Can't wait to see some pics.

We're going to do a small part of the narrows today and the weeping rock. We have our four year old with us, so can't get to crazy. I think we're only doing a small hike in antelope canyon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Northern Spotted Owl is good eating if you come across one. Just an FYI.

definitely keeping an eye out for one of them!

Sautéed or braised?...
Sautéed of course
I heard Angels Landing is closed to a rock slide. But maybe they just opened back up.

They reopened it last week.

Top Bottom