Overland Expo 2013 - Flagstaff, AZ

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well boys and girls, unless something comes up that's beyond our control, rooms have been booked rooms in Flagstaff and will be planning to come out! The plan is to arrive on Thursday night, check out the show on Friday and head for home on Saturday. With any luck, maybe get in a run or two in Sedona as well. :cool: If we can pull in early enough, we'll most likely hit one of the breweries in town and if not, would hope to hit one on Friday for sure. If you can, we'd love to have you join us :beer:

JK12

Well boys and girls, unless something comes up that's beyond our control, rooms have been booked rooms in Flagstaff and will be planning to come out! The plan is to arrive on Thursday night, check out the show on Friday and head for home on Saturday. With any luck, maybe get in a run or two in Sedona as well. :cool: If we can pull in early enough, we'll most likely hit one of the breweries in town and if not, would hope to hit one on Friday for sure. If you can, we'd love to have you join us :beer:

Sweet! Glad you can make it! I'm excited to meet you and your wife. And get to see RubiCat in person! Where will you be staying at?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it looks like we'll be up in Flagstaff on Thursday evening. Friday, we'll head on over to the show for a bit and then might make our way over to Sedona to hit a trail or two. Time permitting, we'll be making a stop over at one of the fine breweries in Flagstaff on one or both of those nights and if you're in the area, we'd love to have you join us. Saturday, we might try to get another run in before heading home - maybe Smiley Rock. Anyway, that's the plan for us. With any luck, we'll get to meet some of you out there :cool:

GCM 2

Well, it looks like we'll be up in Flagstaff on Thursday evening. Friday, we'll head on over to the show for a bit and then might make our way over to Sedona to hit a trail or two. Time permitting, we'll be making a stop over at one of the fine breweries in Flagstaff on one or both of those nights and if you're in the area, we'd love to have you join us. Saturday, we might try to get another run in before heading home - maybe Smiley Rock. Anyway, that's the plan for us. With any luck, we'll get to meet some of you out there :cool:

Eddie, don't forget if you have time to make the trip a few miles east of Flagstaff on I-40 out to the "Cinders" for some lava dune rock wheeling!

Sorry I will miss you guys this trip.

firecrew1

The Cinders are very cool :D Smiley rock is good, What route are you coming to flag??(I-10 or I-40)

Last edited:

NAUJK

Cinder Hills is tons of fun! Wish I didn't work on Saturday so I could run Smiley Rock with ya would be a blast!

OH! And for those of you who may be interested Friday night at Charlys Pub inside the Weatherford Hotel there will be live music from my friend's Great Uncle and his band. They play basically anything classics, Johnny Cash, Rock-a-Billy and so on so forth.

Looking forward to meeting more Wayalifers! :rock:

TheDuff

Have fun:) just don't come back with a roof rack and snorkel:p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
We were thinking about going but after we looked at the website we decided ... nah. :grayno: :crazyeyes: Have fun!

Hey Overlander JK ... are you going to this??? :thinking::bleh:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Smokey was getting a flashing check engine light which turned out to be a misfire on cylinder 4. Changed the plug and initially still had the flashing light so we decided to take him to a dealer in Bullhead. All seems to be good now and we're back on the road again.

Top Bottom