Overland Expo 2013 - Flagstaff, AZ

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We're gonna try to be at the show at about 9:30am - hang out for a while and then maybe head out to do some wheeling :)

JK12

We're gonna try to be at the show at about 9:30am - hang out for a while and then maybe head out to do some wheeling :)

Alright good to know! I'll be looking! Hopefully get to learn some awesome stuff from all of you! And off topic question where can I get one of those plastic clips for the transfer case linkage?

Moochie

Smokey needs Moby's old engine (not transmission)...or a V8. :yup:

Smokey's OK. It was throwing a flashing CEL with a loss of power. Checked the code and it said cylinder 4 misfire. I replaced the spark plug and after a few nervous attempts at driving, it finally came around and started acting like a good Jeep.

JK12

Smokey's OK. It was throwing a flashing CEL with a loss of power. Checked the code and it said cylinder 4 misfire. I replaced the spark plug and after a few nervous attempts at driving, it finally came around and started acting like a good Jeep.

Glad to hear Smokey is ok!

firecrew1

Glad smokey is doing better. What time were you guys going to be in sedona??? Have a couple things this morning, may try to join depending on time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't foreseeing us being in Sedona until the afternoon. I can try to make a post as soon as I have a better idea.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just to give u all a heads up, we r hoping to meet up in Jerome at about 9:30am on sat to run smiley rock.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, we got to the staging area in the west end about 20 min late. Don't know if you went ahead but, we're starting our way up now and will try to catch up to you.

Top Bottom