Painting my interior?

jeeeep

Hooked
Ok quick do I paint my interior yes or no? I'm buying the paint
View attachment 110482

if you have to ask the same question many times, your subconscious is telling you no, do not paint, leave it alone. you are already looking for an easy, half-way prep and the job will end up being just that, except not on the good side.

don't forget to prep yourself before you start! , :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: :pop2: :thumb:

Brankz

if you have to ask the same question many times, your subconscious is telling you no, do not paint, leave it alone. you are already looking for an easy, half-way prep and the job will end up being just that, except not on the good side.

don't forget to prep yourself before you start! , :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: :pop2: :thumb:

I ready ordered the paint and all the stuff lol

My friend is helping me stripping all the interior

Brankz

You're gonna need a bigger bucket

No way! Tomorrow is the big day for me.

Tomorrow I will go get a haircut in the morning wash my jeep, go to Oreilys pick up my paint and stuff to paint my jeep go to vons buy few beers and strait to my garage to paint my baby

This is how will go down tomorrow I will paint door panels and the bottom half of the dash, I will remove it 👍 wait for like 5 days of the paint holds and looks good to ok I paint the other half

Last edited:

Panda

No way! Tomorrow is the big day for me.

Tomorrow I will go get a haircut in the morning wash my jeep, go to Oreilys pick up my paint and stuff to paint my jeep go to vons buy few beers and strait to my garage to paint my baby

This is how will go down tomorrow I will paint door panels and the bottom half of the dash, I will remove it 👍 wait for like 5 days of the paint holds and looks good to ok I paint the other half

Post lots of pics, maybe do a write up :thumb: :munching:

Brankz

I used that on some seats before. It works for a while, but will fade. Did the whole interior of my Xterra because I didn't like the Grey. Even the headliner.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

How did the interior end up looking? Did it fade away in the plastic parts.?

Top Bottom