PAPPY : 1954 Willys CJ3B

JKCRWLR

"Being that Pappy is so close in color to Rubicat, we thought we would take a few father and son shots."

More like great-great Grandfather and great-great grandson. Looks like a hell of'a lot of fun. Congrats!!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Damn you didn't waste any time filling that spot! Looks awesome, and I never knew they modified the hood on some models to fit the bigger engine.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow! So badass! I love it! Congrats to you guys! If I were to find one in that condition out here it would be a miracle! Oh and it's funny how it didn't take you to long to get it off the pavement [emoji6]

OJK12

You guys pick great jeeps! The CJ3B is my favorite flat fender because of the high hood! Love it!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
So awesome, what a cool collection you have, but I have to ask, usually jeep freaks (and I think you qualify) really want the '44 willys...
1944WillysMB_01_1500.jpg

Curious as to why you weren't looking to pick one of those up in your hunt for classic jeeps! Having said that, enjoy Pappy in good health, hopefully one day, you'll get to pass him down to your grandkids!

Panda

Wow that thing is amazing! I frickin love it! I hope to own something like that someday :drool:

Top Bottom