Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Brankz

Put them out on your driveway with a sign that reads: "Free to a good home". After a few days and no takers, remove said sign and they will magically disappear!

I sold my tires for 25 each
The used tires shop pay me 125 for all 5

GCM 2

Doesn't piss me off at all, but is a peeve as well as being funny to me (and this happens a lot on forums).....

If you are going to post a photo "just showing off your jeep" with your latest upgrades or mods, be prepared for comments.....all kinds of comments. Then when other people post their replies to your set up (which is what you are hoping for, but somehow only expecting positive responses) and you don't like what you are reading, so then you try to explain your choices away with what many of us may find is a reason that is severely lacking in common sense.....please just learn one of two things;
1- learn to accept negative criticism, or posts that are not what you were expecting
2- to stop posting glamour shots of your jeep

ttfhell

Pics of jeeps on the 12" rock on the top of Cleghorn. I get it if you were the first man to climb Mt. Everest but not this. Just don't do it. Really. Don't. Ever.

Diamond shaped planters in every parking lot. My tire needs to go there. Wtf? On that note 1000 compact parking spots and three regular ones. My jeep is now wider than my truck. Can't park either in them.

Anything that says "My Build". I know that might irk some.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Pics of jeeps on the 12" rock on the top of Cleghorn. I get it if you were the first man to climb Mt. Everest but not this. Just don't do it. Really. Don't. Ever.

Diamond shaped planters in every parking lot. My tire needs to go there. Wtf? On that note 1000 compact parking spots and three regular ones. My jeep is now wider than my truck. Can't park either in them.

Anything that says "My Build". I know that might irk some.

All of this!

Don't forget 7:30.

mackey

Ok so here is a pet peeve. IMHO, most people get Jeeps because they love the freedom and Wayalife that a jeep brings them. The owner can build his/her jeep however they choose. It may not be my favorite or recommendation, but that's the beauty of owning a jeep. It's yours to do what you want. So my pet peeve is when someone posts their jeep build, there are so many Jeepers, on this forum, who are quick to talk trash, put down the build, tell them their build is all wrong or just be a complete ass to the person who made the post. This has not happened to me, but I am so sick and tired of reading posts by people (usually the same few) who constantly talk smack to other members. Grow up.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok so here is a pet peeve. IMHO, most people get Jeeps because they love the freedom and Wayalife that a jeep brings them. The owner can build his/her jeep however they choose. It may not be my favorite or recommendation, but that's the beauty of owning a jeep. It's yours to do what you want. So my pet peeve is when someone posts their jeep build, there are so many Jeepers, on this forum, who are quick to talk trash, put down the build, tell them their build is all wrong or just be a complete ass to the person who made the post. This has not happened to me, but I am so sick and tired of reading posts by people (usually the same few) who constantly talk smack to other members. Grow up.

I'll try and grow up. :thumb:

David1tontj

^At least he's honest... Someone has to tell people the truth and not sugar coat it..

Would you rather have someone tell you the truth even if it hurt, or just tell you what you wanted to hear?

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

mackey

^At least he's honest... Someone has to tell people the truth and not sugar coat it..

Would you rather have someone tell you the truth even if it hurt, or just tell you what you wanted to hear?

I'm all for being honest. If someone post a question and is looking for opinions, please be honest. If someone posts their build because they are excited. Then be excited for them. No need to say their build sucks. Not everyone can afford the "perfect build". My 2 cents.

David1tontj

I'm all for being honest. If someone post a question and is looking for opinions, please be honest. If someone posts their build because they are excited. Then be excited for them. No need to say their build sucks. Not everyone can afford the "perfect build". My 2 cents.

If this is about the "40s" thread-
I personally think he was looking for the attention.. He knows they aren't adequate, and even has other axles to go in it when these ones break...

Brankz

If this is about the "40s" thread-
I personally think he was looking for the attention.. He knows they aren't adequate, and even has other axles to go in it when these ones break...

I will love 40s on my rig, but I can only have them in my dreams.

catahoula

Caught the Bug

I agree with you there!:thumb:

Top Bottom