Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

KennyFrench

2) The people who piss all over the seat of a public toilet. Complete savages, I place you in the same category as Al Qaeda and Kardashians. Learn to have common courtesy for the general public.

I can top that. It really grinds my gears when guys at work (I work for a division of a major company - $5.44 billion in revenue in 2012 and we are the only company in this building) piss all over the seat.

bl17z90

The people who piss all over the seat of a public toilet. Complete savages, I place you in the same category as Al Qaeda and Kardashians. Learn to have common courtesy for the general public.

I used to work construction and people use to literally shit on the seats and the lids and the floor :eek:

Sent from my phone?

Isnt all sushi raw ;)

Sent from my phone?

Actually sashimi is raw fish and sushi is a variant of cooked and sometimes raw. Depending on where you are in the world depends on the type. Traditional Japanese sushi is completely different from the sushi you get in the states.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Actually sashimi is raw fish and sushi is a variant of cooked and sometimes raw. Depending on where you are in the world depends on the type. Traditional Japanese sushi is completely different from the sushi you get in the states.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hmmm interesting. I don't like what we have here so I'm sure I wouldn't like theirs either.

Sent from my phone?

David1tontj

I used to work construction and people use to literally shit on the seats and the lids and the floor :eek:

Sent from my phone?

I work in construction, but we are a reputable company, with respectful employees and sub contractors, and our porta-pots are cleaner than most public restrooms I use. It's all about respecting others

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
The guys that paint your address on your curb without you knowing then comes to the door asking for payment. Had a guy do this last week and he wreaked of alcohol. Get the hell off my porch! :gaah:

Devallee

People that eat bananas or almonds in small, silent classrooms like everybody loves to hear their chewing.

When people cut me off then slow down

When people cut me off without using their signal light (if you're gonna cut me off at least do it legally dickhead)

Stepping on a wet floor in socks

People that wear jeans and sandals

... among plenty of other things

SDG

Caught the Bug
People that eat bananas or almonds in small, silent classrooms like everybody loves to hear their chewing.

When people cut me off then slow down

When people cut me off without using their signal light (if you're gonna cut me off at least do it legally dickhead)

Stepping on a wet floor in socks

People that wear jeans and sandals

... among plenty of other things

Jeans and sandals? That's standard so cal equipment. Kinda like booty shorts and ratty ass Ugg boots lol.

David1tontj

last week, in a public restroom, i saw a turd in one of the standup urinals :eek:

Embarrassed to admit this, but when I was like 13, a couple of friends and I convinced one of the younger kids at our church to do that when the stall was occupied!

.......at our church!!! I guess I was a bad kid

David1tontj

Some of you so cal guys in sandals might understand this one.... When you're standing at a urinal in sandals and feel your feet start to get sprinkled and then you realize.....you haven't started to pee yet!!

(But the guy next to you is going strong)

Top Bottom