Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
Prolly already posted but just got back from the grocery store: Self Checkouts!

Item to purchase: one gallon jug of cider

Step 1) Must scan loyalty (we're spying on the shit you buy) card
Step 2) attempt to position bar code so that the scanner actually scans
Step 3) attempt to position bar code so that the scanner actually scans
Step 4) attempt to position bar code so that the scanner actually scans
Step 5) AYFKM! Will you scan you motherf...*beep* thank you
Step 6) Place item in bagging area. It already is.
Step 7) Place item in bagging area. It is already. Red light comes on for manager.
Step 8) manager clears
Step 9) Push button on screen for debit/credit
Step 10) insert card
Step 11) enter pin
Step 12) Get asked for coupons: NO I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING COUPONS I'M BUYING ONE GODDAM ITEM!
Step 13) Would you like to make a donation? NO I DON'T WANT TO DONATE TO MY LOCAL UNITED WAY. FUCK THOSE PEOPLE
Step 14) Push button to confirm that the total is correct.
Step 15) No, I do not want any cash back!
Step 16) system processing..........
Step 17) Thank you for shopping at Giant Eagle.

*sigh* I need a beer now...

Step 1)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Step 7) Place item in bagging area. It is already. Red light comes on for manager.
Step 8) manager clears
Step 10) insert card
Step 11) enter pin
Step 12) Get asked for coupons: NO I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING COUPONS I'M BUYING ONE GODDAM ITEM!
Step 13) Would you like to make a donation? NO I DON'T WANT TO DONATE TO MY LOCAL UNITED WAY. FUCK THOSE PEOPLE

Step 1)

:cheesy: so fucking true tho! That’s great

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

Step 8) manager clears
Step 10) insert card
Step 11) enter pin

Step 1)

Sounds exhausting lol, have that beer you deserved it.... that's probably the one item you picked up anyway [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked

Step 8) manager clears
Step 10) insert card
Step 11) enter pin

Step 1)

Yep I've been there. Next time have the beer first then buy the cider.

jesse3638

Hooked
NFL players kneeling, interlocking arms, and not even coming out of the tunnel during out National Anthem yesterday. Sure, hate the president but understand what you are doing is showing disrespect to our country. Presidents will come and go but as long as you have this soil to stand on and call your own respect it or get the fuck out.

**END RANT**

DESH

NFL players kneeling, interlocking arms, and not even coming out of the tunnel during out National Anthem yesterday. Sure, hate the president but understand what you are doing is showing disrespect to our country. Presidents will come and go but as long as you have this soil to stand on and call your own respect it or get the fuck out.

**END RANT**

AMEN!!!!

Ddays

Hooked

**END RANT**

So sick of this whole mess. I want to watch a football game. I could really give two flying fucks what these guys politics are. And I'm not saying one way or another - I just do not care. Play football and after the game go out into your communities and work for change that way. If in fact that's what you are after. Course someone also needs to slap that damn cell phone out of Trumps hand too.

Gadget

Caught the Bug

**END RANT**

I agree with Trump, kneeling or staying off the field for the anthem should get them sent back to the locker room, told to change clothes and fucking go home, the ungrateful pieces of shit. Hope these actions by them do big damage to the NFL reputation.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

IMG_1026.JPG
Went to a game yesterday, there was a huge boooooo when those fuktards took a knee then stopped as soon as the anthem started, this whole division in our country is sad and really pisses me off. I could go on but this is a jeep forum....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Happy Camper

I feel you, bro. For all it's faults America is still the best think going. At least have pride in who we are. That should be universal.

Russet

I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I don't recall any backlash when Jerry Jones told his guys to stand for the national anthem or get out...
These NFL turds have influenced 8 and 9 year olds to kneel during the national anthem. WTF?!
This shit is anti American! Period. This is the kinda shit you'd expect out of the prisoners at GITMO. Not Americans!
But hey, it's their right as an American to be an idiot and unpatriotic.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I don't recall any backlash when Jerry Jones told his guys to stand for the national anthem or get out...
These NFL turds have influenced 8 and 9 year olds to kneel during the national anthem. WTF?!
This shit is anti American! Period. This is the kinda shit you'd expect out of the prisoners at GITMO. Not Americans!
But hey, it's their right as an American to be an idiot and unpatriotic.

You stand for the anthem, out of respect for the flag, and the people who died for it. It doesn't matter who is the president.

CharlesC

I don't think everyone's job place would be so understanding. If I where to do that at my place of business (I WOULD NEVER) It wouldn't be long and I would be looking for another job [emoji848]. Just sayin'

Newb79

I don't think everyone's job place would be so understanding. If I where to do that at my place of business (I WOULD NEVER) It wouldn't be long and I would be looking for another job [emoji848]. Just sayin'

I agree 100%. If you, by your actions cast a poor light on your employer you will be fired. It’s that simple. You are paid to do a job and for most of us that job is not expressing your political opinions. I support free speech and treasure it. If the players want to make political statement outside of the place of employment, that’s fine. I don’t have to agree with it, the have that right just like everybody else in this country. Just know there are consequences to every action you take.

If these owners and the NFL don’t take charge and end this now they will continue to loose fans. Mark my words, if this doesn’t stop soon it will be the end of Roger Goodell’s tenure as NFL Commissioner. These owners are starting to loose money and won’t put up with that long. The NFL is business first and foremost. When the pocketbook starts hurting is when it will change. That’s is, the consumer voicing our opinions collectively. That is Capitalism at work. What a beautiful thing! This is the greatest country to ever be placed on this earth!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Couldn't agree more!!!! I'm not sure why, but seeing this hairstyle makes me sad for all of mankind. It's as if the hairstyle says "there is no need for men anymore"..... I guess I'm old fashioned...[emoji20]

I get angry when I see them. I try not to, but it just happens. If you walk up to me and you have a man bun, I automatically don't like you.

Top Bottom