PIGINJK8 build

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Love walker Evans look. Ran them for a year and they held up great.

With the top off...it's a really good looking rig...ditto on the walker evans; I originally was going to get a set for my new build, but the backorder time was way too long...but they sure are strong as hell...

Thanks man, I found them crazy cheap on CL, hardly a scratch on them.

However I'm well over 10 hours polishing these up. (Still have the spare to go!)Thinking it might have been better to buy new... Lol

View attachment 198001

View attachment 198003

Agreed on the WE wheels. Great job polishing them up, they look badass. I've always loved the look of those. Likely my next wheel, but in black.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Such a good looking wheel, after seeing yours polished I kind of wished my old set would have been polished and not the tan/grey color.

jims68

I wish I had seen this sooner. We've made a concoction of jewelers rouge and linseed oil that a lot of truckers use. Get something like the Mothers Powerball and a good drill and be prepared to be coated in dark residue. Air buffer works best but expensive. Road salt and beat juice they use is tough on stuff up here. Doesn't dull very easy and just a quick hit to bring it back. Sorry for the late input and your build looks great!! Nice to see a custom job you will enjoy for years!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I haven't updated in awhile, just lots of other projects going on.

I did pick up a lockable aluminum storage box from Tuffy

I did not want to drill holes on the tub, so I installed some eyelet bolts

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472837376.921571.jpg
Plenty of room for tools and gear
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472837416.752798.jpg

Top Bottom