Please, lie to me- Tell me I'll be happy with 33s

Bustedback

I have 35’s, and was very happy with them until I went to Moab last month. The 35’s did awesome, but I did get a bad case of tire envy seeing all of the cool rigs with 37’s and 40’s.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

DH2002

One step at a time, Start with 33s learn the jeep then move up. Thats what I am doing, eventually Ill get 35s and once its paid off then axle upgrades and 37s. I always figure owning a Jeep is a marathon not a sprint.

Brute

Hooked
One step at a time, Start with 33s learn the jeep then move up. Thats what I am doing, eventually Ill get 35s and once its paid off then axle upgrades and 37s. I always figure owning a Jeep is a marathon not a sprint.

It's an exercise in deficit spending...

Lol oh I'm not even trying to go to 37s... not right now and not on this Jeep, anyway.

Just find it funny how everyone is right - you will always get the itch to go bigger, no matter what size you currently are

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I have 35’s, and was very happy with them until I went to Moab last month. The 35’s did awesome, but I did get a bad case of tire envy seeing all of the cool rigs with 37’s and 40’s.

1st world problems., right? Lol

40s are like sports cars - look awesome, but totally impractical... generally speaking

Moab is on my list - how was it?

Bustedback

1st world problems., right? Lol

40s are like sports cars - look awesome, but totally impractical... generally speaking

Moab is on my list - how was it?

Moab was awesome. I’m hooked and going every year from now on.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I’m loving my 37s. Thought I wouldn’t be happy without 40s but after seeing some folks go over obstacles with little or no challenge on tires that big I’m kinda glad I waited. I like the challenge of having to pick my lines and struggle a bit. It rewarding. I figure I’ll run 37s till I get bored then go to 40s and try even harder trails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m loving my 37s. Thought I wouldn’t be happy without 40s but after seeing some folks go over obstacles with little or no challenge on tires that big I’m kinda glad I waited. I like the challenge of having to pick my lines and struggle a bit. It rewarding. I figure I’ll run 37s till I get bored then go to 40s and try even harder trails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I still think 37s are to much for my DD needs, but will definitely be looking at those for weekend rig someday

Top Bottom