Please Welcome Discount Tire to WAYALIFE!

RDO_23

Welcome DTC

Both sets of rims and tires I have for my Tacoma (Nittos and BFGs) were both purchased from a DTC store.

... and as a former Discount employee (ILC-09), I'd like to personally vouch for DTC.
You will not find a better group of guys to work side by side with... heck I'm still good friends with some of the guys I meet there over 5 years ago.
- I kinda miss those tire slinging days!

Welcome DTC!!

bmarshal

I've used them for my last couple sets of tires, and constantly recommend them...Welcome
:beer:
Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Devallee

Welcome to the forum! My toyos are getting a little skimpy so you'll be hearing from me soon! :beer:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard! It's the only place I buy anymore for both vehicles. They've got great prices (I checked) and even better service from my local store.:thumb::thumb:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Welcome, I too bought my tires from discount direct and was very happy with the experience. Even when all the local shops were saying tires were unavailable I got them online for a great price! Thanks guys !

jdulmer

Welcome! :thumbup:

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

-Samsung GSIII (CM10.2.1)

-LG Lucid (CM10)

-LG Revolution (BrokenOutRevo 2.0.1)

-Samsung Fascinate (CM7)

Jackal01

Hey, fellas! :standing wave:

Gonna be buying my second set of tires for my Jeep soon. I think this will be 5th set of tires in total for my vehicles? Great pricing and customer service!

bumpus

Welcome Discount Tire. You guys took great care of my Jeep when I went in for my new tires on Saturday.

Here's my Jeep in the shop getting the tires installed.
2014_02_22_13_26_04.jpg

Here's my boy and my Jeep outside the store when it was all done.
2014_02_22_13_48_54.jpg

Top Bottom