Please Welcome Discount Tire to WAYALIFE!

htweelz

Bought new wheels and tires from them as well. Great guys and really helped make my Jeep look like a Jeep.

espi

welcome, I got my tires and wheels from DTD.

When are you going to stock Toyo AT2s. Looking for 285/75r17.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Welcome!

The only place I buy my tires!

Please add a location (or several) to the New England area. The closest store to me is in Cleveland, OH...

Discount Tire

Thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone! It certainly seems we have a lot of loyal Discount Tire customers signed up here! Thank you everyone for your continued support. We're very happy to to be apart of this community :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
Discount Tire! only place I've bought tires in the last 15 years - great service every time :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hand down the best place to go to get tires. Great prices, even better service! I'll go nowhere else. :yup:

Turbostevey

Hi ho! *wave* I love my Goodyear silent armor I got from you guys... Just put 4k miles on em relocating.:thumbup:

Sent from my HTCONE using WAYALIFE mobile app

sbasabe

Been buying from Discount since the day I started driving, great service, great prices, welcome aboard!

You are most welcome!!

I have been a customer of yours here in the Antelope valley for several years, and always received great service and prices!

Steve
AKA: Slick Rock Steve

runoversmile.gif

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife Discount Tire! I have purchased every set of tires for every vehicle I have owned from Discount Tire for the past 10 years. I have always recieved nothing but exceptional service from Discount Tire, and that includes several shops in 5 different states. See you next year for some 35s or 37s!

Top Bottom