Poison spider brawler light front bumper.

:cheesy: She's still tangible... just takes a bit longer to get to is all :crazyeyes:

Here's another shot with the PJ front hoop. I have to say, I kind of miss this look.
main.php

Rubicat is still one of my favorites.

TrailHunter

Hooked
What about the Evo Pro Series with hoop?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve stared at the pro series multiple times... trying to like it... but my OCD can’t get by the width of the hoop... if it came in couple inches from each end, I’d be all over it... I have issues. Lol

You know, back in the day, I used to run a Quarter Pounder with a PUREJEEP hoop just because of this.

Well, would you look at that!!! Bingo! I hate to bolt another companies Bar to EVO’s bumper... but that looks perfect! Thanks Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, would you look at that!!! Bingo! I hate to bolt another companies Bar to EVO’s bumper... but that looks perfect! Thanks Eddie!

Like I said, I kinda wish I were still running that setup. Who cares if it's made up by 2 different companies.

Casey_250

I replaced my Brawler with a EVO Pro.

The Brawler was built like a tank, no complaints about quality at all from Poison Spyder. I replaced it because of how heavy it was, how far in front of the frame it sticks out, and that the winch isn't recessed and blocks air flow to the radiator (I have a 3.8 auto) and has a higher winching angle. I also like the hidden look of the winch on the Evo Pro. However the new PS Bumper has recessed mounting which is nice.

The Evo mounts almost flush to the frame horns where the PS has several inches of structure in front of them. The EVO doesn't have fog light mounting though.

The PS bumper is a heavy beast and having to mount the winch to it and then put it all on as one piece was a huge pain and for some reason I had my bumper off a few times so it was more annoying then the multi piece design of the EVO, which is overall much lighter.

They both look great though from a purely aesthetics perspective. I really like the new PS bumper with recessed mount and built in fog locations.

psbumper2.jpg

psbumper1.jpg

evobumper.jpg

evobumper2.jpg

evobumper3.jpg

Top Bottom