Project 42 : MOAB - FORK YEAH / a New WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure Video in the Works

TINMAN367

Look forward to watching this new film and have enjoyed all your other ones. I also look forward to joining y'all for a trip in the future.

7kings

Looking forward to it! Your videos are what led me here in the first place and I always enjoy them. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to say exactly when we'll be releasing this new series. At the moment, it's looking like it'll be at least 4 parts and we'd like to have most of them done before releasing the first. We'll be sure to keep you updated on things.

JAGS

Hooked
It's hard to say exactly when we'll be releasing this new series. At the moment, it's looking like it'll be at least 4 parts and we'd like to have most of them done before releasing the first. We'll be sure to keep you updated on things.

Wholly shit, that is awesome. Lots of work for sure, but I can't wait. From the pics, this was before my day a bit. But many familiar faces.

I'll go round up some trolls to kill the time for us while we wait. Lol. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is going to be a great series! Can't wait to see cindys hard work come together for a film for us!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

:wings:

I am looking forward to this for sure! :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we sure hope you guys will like it. As most of you know, there's a lot more to our WAYALIFE than just driving over stuff and in our videos, we like to share those experiences with you - the good times we had with our good friends. Needless to say, there will be a lot of that in this new series. Also, Cindy and I enjoy using music in our videos to help set the mood and tell our story better. Clearly, our taste in music couldn't possibly be everyone's out there and so you may hear a song that you won't like. Just putting it out there :cool:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well, we sure hope you guys will like it. As most of you know, there's a lot more to our WAYALIFE than just driving over stuff and in our videos, we like to share those experiences with you - the good times we had with our good friends. Needless to say, there will be a lot of that in this new series. Also, Cindy and I enjoy using music in our videos to help set the mood and tell our story better. Clearly, our taste in music couldn't possibly be everyone's out there and so you may hear a song that you won't like. Just putting it out there :cool:

I love all the video series y'all have done and the music and narrating makes them so much better
Keep it up Eddie and Cindy

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love all the video series y'all have done and the music and narrating makes them so much better
Keep it up Eddie and Cindy

LOL!! Almost forgot to mention that I do narrate on it too. :D

Glad to hear you enjoy our videos :blush:

Top Bottom