Project BOHICA: AllAmericanInfidel's Mojave Sand build

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!! Congrats my brother! Love the color and the name. Can't wait to see this move forward Joe. Subscribed!:thumb::beer:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Did they ever say what Chrysler will do with your old one, like crush it?

They are going to replace the doors with full doors and auction it off from what I was told. I'm only keeping the 3rd row jump seat and the 35" BFGs. The stock wheels and tires are going back on it and the color matched wheels are going with it too. The only part of the Jeep considered defective is the half doors.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Sounds like a lot of stress and hassle but it seems they really went to bat for you. That's awesome. That tan would be my color of choice also. Looking forward to the upgrades!

They really did take care of me. This is the second time the dealership has really gone out of their way to take care of us. By far the best Jeep dealership I've dealt with.

New rig looks like it's going to be sweet! Congrats!

Thanks! I'm definitely going to miss the Granite Crystal, as it's such a gorgeous color. At the same time I'm looking forward to starting over.

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!! Congrats my brother! Love the color and the name. Can't wait to see this move forward Joe. Subscribed!:thumb::beer:

Thanks bro! As much as I love Granite Crystal, I have always wanted a tan colored Jeep. The plan is pretty much the same as where I was going with this current build, with a few slight changes to make it better for longer trips with the whole family. How's Colorado treating you brother? Nothing but clouds of pollen here, so your not missing a damn thing! Lol!

Bunz-o-fun

Wow, great story. Appreciate your service, and your dedication to the jeep brand. I originally thought you were a Cohiba cigar lover. But your acronym is a WAY better fit. :) That Mojave Sand will look great in Hawaii!! Good luck with the transition and I hope you find a similar dealership once you get settled in.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Wow, great story. Appreciate your service, and your dedication to the jeep brand. I originally thought you were a Cohiba cigar lover. But your acronym is a WAY better fit. :) That Mojave Sand will look great in Hawaii!! Good luck with the transition and I hope you find a similar dealership once you get settled in.

Thank you, I appreciate it! I am definitely hoping to establish a good relationship with a dealership there as well. If my research serves me correctly, there is only one Jeep dealership on Oahu, in Honolulu. Anyways, I appreciate the kind words! Oh, and not really into cigars. I attended a party with a cigar bar once on the rooftop of Taser International in Scottsdale Arizona. They had folks there rolling any type of cigar people could think of there. It was pretty fun trying all the different cigars, but I think I went overboard and have never had a taste for them since lol!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So, forgot to mention, I finally took custody of the Jeep last Thursday. I've got the SuperSport leather seat kit and a few other things to put on, but now I'm in Georgia for 3 weeks. I'll get that stuff done when I get back. I've also got to get some new wheels to mount up the 35s sitting in my garage, and the Mopar HiLine fenders. Anyways, a few pics of BOHICA:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460479526.709809.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460479549.136353.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460479567.998766.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460479602.580151.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460479618.738549.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Gonna be sweet! I was just checking out those Hilines. Pretty sweet. How much more clearance will they give you. Nice option for a LCOG without cutting the flares.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Gonna be sweet! I was just checking out those Hilines. Pretty sweet. How much more clearance will they give you. Nice option for a LCOG without cutting the flares.
Mopar claims 35s with no lift, 37s with a 2" lift. The owner of star fabricating text me some pictures of their rigs, a 2 door on 35s with no lift and a 4 door on 37s with a 2.5" lift with the HiLine fenders. Eddie also mentioned to me that Jim, the owner of Dynatrac, is running the 39" crawlers with these fenders with minimal lift. Ill likely start out with something like an EVO leveling kit, the hiline fenders and 35s. Once I get the rest of the rig done, Ill turn my attention once again to axles and 37s. I am figuring out what parts I am going with this time, and will try to get everything ordered and here before I move so I can ship them with my household goods. Ill install all of the parts once I get the rig inspected in Hawaii.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Hey Joe,

Is it possible you could post some of those pics of 2 doors?

This is the only pic I can find on my phone right now, but I'm pretty sure I have more on my laptop. I'll look and post them up once I get back to SC. I'm in Georgia for 3 weeks and then I'll be home. Anyways, this is their 2 door on 35s and no lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460928433.357384.jpg

And this is their 4 door on 37s with 2.5 lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460928494.029067.jpg

Both are running the Mopar HiLine fenders.

Top Bottom