Prorock 60/60 Hardcore Package Install Questions

mastrcruse

I have one as well. Still in process of installing it.

Cool man! Let us know if you experience any fitment/clearance issues, please. I don't see any reason to not going for this larger box after spending this much money on axles etc. The kit isn't that much more expensive than the normal PSC kit. I am right down the road from PSC so I could have them port my OEM box pretty easily and would be much cheaper but it seems like the upgrade is worth it.

Buster3479

It was a set of 5x5.5 Hutchinsons. I've since changed to 8x6.5 and no longer have them. A good portion of why I went 5x5.5 to begin with was those wheels, I was in love with them. After wheeling them a few times and breaking the lips off on rocks at Rausch, I changed wheels and hub pattern.

They are still my favorite looking wheel, but they don't have a functioning rock ring. I cracked more rim lips than AEVs.

The ~4.56" Hutchinson backspace worked perfect with 37x12.5 and the Dynatrac full width axles.

aTX427

Cool man! Let us know if you experience any fitment/clearance issues, please. I don't see any reason to not going for this larger box after spending this much money on axles etc. The kit isn't that much more expensive than the normal PSC kit. I am right down the road from PSC so I could have them port my OEM box pretty easily and would be much cheaper but it seems like the upgrade is worth it.

It's definitely a lot bigger than the stock box, but fits right in place. IMG_1239.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
With installing the pro rock 60 in the rear. Have you guys had to shorten your control arms? Figured with the axle being 4” dia. plus brackets. Figured their was an inch difference.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom