PROUD to have VOTED

Ddays

Hooked
Voted first thing this am. Polls opened at 7 and we were in the back of a line of 30 people in my little township at 6:45. Another 30 behind us by the time they let everyone start in. :thumb:

Oh, and our AG here is full of dog shit. :rolleyes2:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Voted first thing this am. Polls opened at 7 and we were in the back of a line of 30 people in my little township at 6:45. Another 30 behind us by the time they let everyone start in. :thumb:

Ahh, yup [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Dale72

Hooked

Yeah I know he is. I have a friend who lives in Punxsutawney and she said the same thing

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

We planned on voting in person. My wife is stuck in the hospital but wants to vote. Excuse my lack of voter knowledge but does anyone know how she can cast her vote ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
We planned on voting in person. My wife is stuck in the hospital but wants to vote. Excuse my lack of voter knowledge but does anyone know how she can cast her vote ?

If she’s working there, they have to let her leave to vote by law.
If she’s a patient there, I have no idea, it’s probably too late to request any sort of absentee ballot.

Hope everything’s OK.

Elroy231

If she’s working there, they have to let her leave to vote by law.
If she’s a patient there, I have no idea, it’s probably too late to request any sort of absentee ballot.

Hope everything’s OK.
Thanks. Yes, things are okay, she's just in a very slow labor.
I had a feeling it may be too late. Due date is a month away so we weren't expecting her to miss voting.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah I know he is. I have a friend who lives in Punxsutawney and she said the same thing

I'd believe Phil over most politicians.
I had a feeling it may be too late. Due date is a month away so we weren't expecting her to miss voting.

That sucks about voting but congrats on the new arrival. I wish her the best.

JAGS

Hooked

Ask the hospital staff if they are doing any accommodations for patients. My wife works in a hospital and the volunteer services are making ballots available and delivering them to patients who want to vote. Then they are getting sign off to gather and someone from the registrar of voters will be coming by to pick up.

This is just one hospital, but maybe others are doing something similar.

#rockthevote

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Gotta love PA reporting Biden already won. Just got done voting here in west chester and I was in and out in 10 mins. A few MAGA hats in front and behind me

Elroy231

Ask the hospital staff if they are doing any accommodations for patients. My wife works in a hospital and the volunteer services are making ballots available and delivering them to patients who want to vote. Then they are getting sign off to gather and someone from the registrar of voters will be coming by to pick up.

This is just one hospital, but maybe others are doing something similar.

#rockthevote
I just spoke with her and told her about this potential option and asked her to inquire. Thanks for the well wishes!.

Top Bottom