Radio static

JAGS

Hooked
I love my sPod. Install was super easy, make sure you get the ARB compressor harness, it makes connecting it super simple and takes a big chunk of the wiring harness for the ARB away. I got the dual LED sPod and it looks really nice, especially at night.

Douche post right here. The owner of this site has been screwed over by the company you gave your money to. You support wayalife, yet still bought an spod. Your call. But you shouldn't then come here and start a whole thread asking for help on it or making a point to post on other threads about it.

Not cool and more than that, it is disrespectful, especially to go on after Eddie posted up.

jkwebbie

Douche post right here. The owner of this site has been screwed over by the company you gave your money to. You support wayalife, yet still bought an spod. Your call. But you shouldn't then come here and start a whole thread asking for help on it or making a point to post on other threads about it.

Not cool and more than that, it is disrespectful, especially to go on after Eddie posted up.

So let me get this straight, because Eddie doesn't like or support something that means that I can't put it on MY own Jeep? Plus I just don't like the way the traildash or switch pros look. So I'm not gonna buy something that I don't like just to please a few guys I don't know on the west coast.

JAGS

Hooked
So let me get this straight, because Eddie doesn't like or support something that means that I can't put it on MY own Jeep? Plus I just don't like the way the traildash or switch pros look. So I'm not gonna buy something that I don't like just to please a few guys I don't know on the west coast.

I'm putting this here as apparently you are that dumb. I don't want to fill another guys thread.

Nobody cares what the fuck you buy or choose to run. But clearly you have no dignity/respect. Let me put it in more simple terms for you.

With the mailman having an affair with your wife, would you want all your neighbors coming over and asking you what time the mail comes, if the mailman will pick up on Sunday, or if they thought he was a nice guy? I mean after all, he wasn't fucking their wives, he was only banging yours. Why should they care.

In case you missed it, Eddie is the OWNER of this site and he works hard for us all to have access. It is DISRESPECTFUL to him to post up spod shit here.

Yes the product is good (by some opinions), but that fact is irrelevant to my point and clearly you are simply too selfish to care about anything other than your jeep and your products you've purchased.

You can find the answers to your problems elsewhere.

werks

I don't post often but what you wrote just rubs me a little wrong......Your money is your money and you are entitled to spend it how and with whoever you want to. The issue as I see it is not that you should buy something that you do not like just to please "a few guys you don't know on the west coast". The issue is that when you know that there are existing, valid issues with a vendor it probably is not the most "respectful" thing to in essence promote that vendors products by putting posts up about it on the forum/website that was started by and is owned by those same "few guys you don't know on the west coast" that have an issue with said vendor.

Edit, I see JAGS beat me to the punch, as mentioned it all boils down to respect.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

So that it doesn't get lost, all I've ever said is that things like honesty and integrity are things that still matter to me. Clearly, they don't matter to a stand up guy like you and now that I know as much, I know you're the kind of guy that I'd never want to wheel with let alone spend any time with. That being said, it is your money and it is your Jeep and you are free to do what you want with both. Of course, this is my website and I will continue to remind people of how I caught sPod red handed pimping under cover, just in case things like honesty and integrity matter to others.

benatc1

Hooked
I'm putting this here as apparently you are that dumb. I don't want to fill another guys thread.

Nobody cares what the fuck you buy or choose to run. But clearly you have no dignity/respect. Let me put it in more simple terms for you.

With the mailman having an affair with your wife, would you want all your neighbors coming over and asking you what time the mail comes, if the mailman will pick up on Sunday, or if they thought he was a nice guy? I mean after all, he wasn't fucking their wives, he was only banging yours. Why should they care.

In case you missed it, Eddie is the OWNER of this site and he works hard for us all to have access. It is DISRESPECTFUL to him to post up spod shit here.

Yes the product is good (by some opinions), but that fact is irrelevant to my point and clearly you are simply too selfish to care about anything other than your jeep and your products you've purchased.

You can find the answers to your problems elsewhere.

Very well said my man, I actually own a Spod (bought before joining) on my 2 door that Im selling, needless to say it didn't make the trip to the new jeep like many parts did. I will say I never had an issues with it but being around here a bit and knowing Eddie, I really dislike what happened and while I try to live my life with respect and integrity it just rubbed me the wrong way. I look forward to purchasing a switch pros in the near future as I do need to but some sort of switch center. but clearly this is personal preference..

dwvninety

Prick.jpg

Hahaha have you got it yet??? And when are you ordering a Rugged Radio?

I have it, just not installed it yet. Just havent had any time. As far as rugged radios go, id like to get one for sure. Training academy has me swamped so i missed this lively thread earlier lol.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I have it, just not installed it yet. Just havent had any time. As far as rugged radios go, id like to get one for sure. Training academy has me swamped so i missed this lively thread earlier lol.

I'm planning on getting a rugged radio , still going to run my CB also. That way I can talk or listen to anybody.

8POUND

There is video on the Rugged Radios site that gives a brief description of the differences between CB, UHF and VHF radios.

Top Bottom