Ramp 2013 JKUR Build Thread

bl17z90

From what i understand just about all D rings are made in China and are just branded for each company who sells them.

RamP

Trucklites are here from Northridge4X4

Insane upgrade from stock. Now I'm debating on wether or not to go back to a white grill.

RamP

Got the bumper done today. Went on smooth with the Project-JK instructions. The powerplant is a tight fit. A cover won't be going over this one.

RamP

Yeah the LOD bumper is awesome for dropping it down. Here's a side by side of the passenger front fender. The pic on the left is with the stock bumper and the one on the right is with the LOD and Warn installed.

Also added some shackles to complete the front end. I used rubber grommets to keep it tight.

Last edited:

RamP

Just ordered a Poison Spyder Evap canister skid from Northridge. While I do feel that the JK's have decent protection underneath, the trails here in the northeast usually consist of "tire size" rocks. I'd hate to misjudge one and rip the canister off. Resulting in a tow out of the woods.
After this will be a pro-tek skid system from ORE.

RamP

We'll my rear diff cover took a beating this past weekend. Time to upgrade. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399138036.379856.jpg
Originally ordered a Dynatrac cover but just go an email that they are back ordered. A nearby shop has both the ARB and Poison Spyder cover in stock. Which one would you go with?

sean.m.adams33

We'll my rear diff cover took a beating this past weekend. Time to upgrade.
Originally ordered a Dynatrac cover but just go an email that they are back ordered. A nearby shop has both the ARB and Poison Spyder cover in stock. Which one would you go with?

I would go with ARB. No particular reason except I like it more.

Top Bottom