Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
Looks more like the Old Mojave Road than Moab but I suppose, that's besides the point. I wonder if that can be covered under warranty :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

If they don't cover it under warranty, at least he's one step closer to a Dynatrac Gladiator build. If that's the look he's going for....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The story apparently is that this gladiator is using shocks meant for a 6” lift. The shock then became the bump stop. IMG_0215.jpg

That doesn’t make sense to me. The shock body should crush bend and break before the frame ever does? I don’t think the dude was jumping it with a trailer attached either?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

J&k_Overland

What ever happened I’d bet there was a level of stupidity involved and one should never underestimate the power of stupid. Definitely appears though a shit ton of weight was applied at the rear.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Low profile mud drifting tires (max pressure), 22 inch rims, extra long shocks, and a trailer... "Don't worry the faster I go the more it will smooth out!"

IMG_6162.JPG

Dunno if anyone else is getting sick of the idiots. Local stores completely out of soap, hand sanitizer, bleach, rubbing alcohol, vodka, and teepee. The fuck you hoarders think is going to happen to the supply of toilet paper??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yea it was pretty bizarre. Went to target yesterday and entire aisles were empty.

Probably all the Amazon re-sellers making a quick buck off the worrywarts.

Just came across this. Pretty much how I see it. Adjustments.jpg .

Last edited:
Top Bottom