Random Internet Shit you've come across

Bierpower

Hooked
Not sure if this would be random internet stuff but I was streaming so I'm going with it.

I turned on a cartoon from 1947 for my 2 year old and in the intro they are talking about how the news is all doom and gloom and we need to just lighten up and live life. I thought it was pretty appropriate for the current state of things. What made me laugh was they open up a newspaper and this is a list of some of the headlines:

-Catastrophe seen as crisis looms
-martial law proclaimed over world
-scientists commission releases doom report
-human race going crazy
-community picnic postponed
-end of world near astrologers predict
-oceans will gobble earth, scientists forecast
-sun will soon turn to ice
-depression coming says expert
-inflation foreseen by economists
-poverty just around the corner is claim
-extinction threatens world millions
-civilization doomed cries Congress group
-claims of world in major dilemma

Funny that 73 years ago shit was still the same with the media pushing fear for ratings. The movie was "Fun and Fancy Free" for anybody interested.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Not sure if this would be random internet stuff but I was streaming so I'm going with it.

I turned on a cartoon from 1947 for my 2 year old and in the intro they are talking about how the news is all doom and gloom and we need to just lighten up and live life. I thought it was pretty appropriate for the current state of things. What made me laugh was they open up a newspaper and this is a list of some of the headlines:

-Catastrophe seen as crisis looms
-martial law proclaimed over world
-scientists commission releases doom report
-human race going crazy
-community picnic postponed
-end of world near astrologers predict
-oceans will gobble earth, scientists forecast
-sun will soon turn to ice
-depression coming says expert
-inflation foreseen by economists
-poverty just around the corner is claim
-extinction threatens world millions
-civilization doomed cries Congress group
-claims of world in major dilemma

Funny that 73 years ago shit was still the same with the media pushing fear for ratings. The movie was "Fun and Fancy Free" for anybody interested.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

The only thing different today from them is how fast the news travels due to the modern technology.

I'm pretty sure whatever era you look up, even what we look back on as glory years, you will find the same gloom and doom being broadcast by the means of the day.

BaddestCross

He's not wrong. I've lived by these principles my whole life, raised my kids the same, and guess what? The one of us that's sick the most is my daughter who decided, after going to college, that sterilizing everything is a great idea.

If I ever feel something coming on, I take a couple shots of Jack and go on with my day. I miss George. Thanks for the laugh. [emoji23]

FB_IMG_1584223097558.jpeg

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason, the electrical section of the hardware store is turning me on [emoji848]

Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom