Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
I'm selling some book cases on Craigslist, cash only. And of course some jackass scammer contacted me asking about checks, etc. I love fucking with these guys so here's what I wrote:

"FWD: Because I work with the Federal Craigslist fraud prevention department, we are not allowed to have checking accounts. I can assure you that these are high quality self lubricating and self cleaning dildos. If you want to bring a friend, I'll show you how they work. Let me know

Hope this turns out to be a fun one.

Andy5160

Hooked
I'm selling some book cases on Craigslist, cash only. And of course some jackass scammer contacted me asking about checks, etc. I love fucking with these guys so here's what I wrote:

"FWD: Because I work with the Federal Craigslist fraud prevention department, we are not allowed to have checking accounts. I can assure you that these are high quality self lubricating and self cleaning dildos. If you want to bring a friend, I'll show you how they work. Let me know

This one is awesome [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Ha ha. I hope it escalates.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Being in the state those are pretty funny. Ever tried drinking out of a paper straw? It quickly reminded me of a soggy lollipop stick. Plus the lid pinched it off once it was soaked through. Whem we were given our drink she warmed us about the paper straw too. "Please be careful it's a paper straw"

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom