Random Internet Shit you've come across

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I'm about 30% into this so far. Amazing. Bottom line, Americans need to stop being uneducated pussies. I think we already have pockets of that here, while we also have pockets of dependent government cocksucker slaves that won't make it. Good riddance. Time to thin the herd, natural selection.
Right. I think beyond all that.. it’s pretty clear over the past couple of years, people have lost their ability to think independently. What they’re saying is that the brainwashing and government dependence is being taught in schools and accepted as normal. The next generation is growing up watching their parents and other adults get free handouts and “economic stimulus checks” for breathing. Imagine growing up in this shit and NOT knowing any different. Kinda hard to imagine.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Right. I think beyond all that.. it’s pretty clear over the past couple of years, people have lost their ability to think independently. What they’re saying is that the brainwashing and government dependence is being taught in schools and accepted as normal. The next generation is growing up watching their parents and other adults get free handouts and “economic stimulus checks” for breathing. Imagine growing up in this shit and NOT knowing any different. Kinda hard to imagine.
Agreed. Left to its own devices Government is an ever expanding parasite that sucks the life blood from its host. The last thing any Gov wants is rugged individuals that do not trust or need it. Gov wants dependency, that’s how it expands its power. The American Founding Fathers understood this fact and that’s why they structured our government the way they did with limits on Gov power via the Constitution. Unfortunately human greed, ignorance, and apathy has led us to a point where the average person in this country is now a dependent. Sadly some do not even realize they are Gov’s Bitch.
The open border is about adding new dependents who do not understand nor want limited Gov. Destruction of the Constitution is about increasing the size and scope of Gov. This whole process has been going on for quite some time however it’s gaining speed like a tidal wave.

Agreed. Left to its own devices Government is an ever expanding parasite that sucks the life blood from its host. The last thing any Gov wants is rugged individuals that do not trust or need it. Gov wants dependency, that’s how it expands its power. The American Founding Fathers understood this fact and that’s why they structured our government the way they did with limits on Gov power via the Constitution. Unfortunately human greed, ignorance, and apathy has led us to a point where the average person in this country is now a dependent. Sadly some do not even realize they are Gov’s Bitch.
The open border is about adding new dependents who do not understand nor want limited Gov. Destruction of the Constitution is about increasing the size and scope of Gov. This whole process has been going on for quite some time however it’s gaining speed like a tidal wave.
Spot on!

Top Bottom