Random Internet Shit you've come across

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The mechanism used to pay for past debt is new debt. Taxes are only paying for a small fraction of the spending (if in fact they are paying more than just the interest on the debt).

People who got a government loan to go to college are particularly inconvenienced and since they are so special, they should not need to pay it back. Instead their debt will simply be added to the national debt.
I am all for mandatory balanced budgets. The government should not be able to spend more than it has (Nevada’s government operates that way). But, that wasn’t really my question. I know there are people who believe there should be no taxes at all. I’m always curious if that means they believe there should be no federal government at all because you can’t have the latter if you don’t have the former. Funding has to come from somewhere.

jeeeep

Hooked
If they are willing to scrap it for missed payments, are they acknowledging the car is not worth what they claim?

FORD = Found On Road Dead would really mean something!

Every accident I've had has been at the hands a non-insured driver. This would be great for those who don't have insurance or at minimum, lock them out if their insurance lapses until they get proper insurance.

Top Bottom