Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
As I posted, earlier. Stove was dead, I killed the microwave, and the dishwasher died, all at once. The stove came with installation, but I had a drop in, so I had to do some cutting for the new one. Installed the microwave & dishwasher. The wife is having countertops installed, Tuesday.

IMG_2655.jpg
IMG_2656.jpg

Now I’m painting the eaves of the house.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

As I posted, earlier. Stove was dead, I killed the microwave, and the dishwasher died, all at once. The stove came with installation, but I had a drop in, so I had to do some cutting for the new one. Installed the microwave & dishwasher. The wife is having countertops installed, Tuesday.

View attachment 310997
View attachment 310998

I chipped a countertop just like you did pulling a dishwasher before. Thank goodness it was my old house, just glued the chip back in

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Looks good. We just got one of those infrared stoves. We're pretty happy with it so far.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Been getting my new work truck dialed in:

New Headache rack & toolbox... Because these new trucks have such awkward tailgates, I had to fabricate a rear bar to set lumber on. The low setting is for material going into the bed... and the high setting is for when I use the headache rack.

IMG_9408.jpg

IMG_9409.jpg

IMG_9412.jpg

IMG_9410.jpg

Did a 2” bilstein level up front... air bags in the rear... and 17” Methods with 33” Toyo AT2’s.

IMG_9413.jpg

Time to shift my focus back to the Jeep. [emoji51]

JKbrick

Been getting my new work truck dialed in:

New Headache rack & toolbox... Because these new trucks have such awkward tailgates, I had to fabricate a rear bar to set lumber on. The low setting is for material going into the bed... and the high setting is for when I use the headache rack.

View attachment 313962

View attachment 313963

View attachment 313964

View attachment 313965

Did a 2” bilstein level up front... air bags in the rear... and 17” Methods with 33” Toyo AT2’s.

View attachment 313966

Time to shift my focus back to the Jeep. [emoji51]

That all looks great

Top Bottom