Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

WJCO

Meme King
Been getting my new work truck dialed in:

New Headache rack & toolbox... Because these new trucks have such awkward tailgates, I had to fabricate a rear bar to set lumber on. The low setting is for material going into the bed... and the high setting is for when I use the headache rack.

Did a 2” bilstein level up front... air bags in the rear... and 17” Methods with 33” Toyo AT2’s.

Time to shift my focus back to the Jeep. [emoji51]

Nice truck.

WJCO

Meme King
Looks nice. Always good to have a place to put your wood

Lol. Thanks.

I really like what you did there... do you plan on having some sort of cover to keep it dry?

Thanks. I probably won't have a cover. It's under a little bit of overhang on the house where we're putting it. I also purposefully built it with those cross bars on top so I can stack longer wood there hoping that will somewhat keep the lower wood dry.

I had a rack with a cover at a previous home and the sun and wind destroyed the cover in a little over a season so I don't want to deal that again. I'll give this a try and see what happens.

WJCO

Meme King
I also just got a new fire pit over thanksgiving and have been designing racks in my head using my scrap metal...

Just threw some scrap wood on it. Shitty pic, but looks like it will work perfect. So there's a slight eave hanging over this side of the house where it's at.

IMG_20181129_174513_145.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Looks great. You make all the bends yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. Yeah, it wasn't tough. I tack welded the two saddles together and bent them at the same time so they'd be the same. It's only .125 so it was pretty easy. I just stood on the middle and pulled the sides to the center. Once I was happy with the arc, I cut the welds.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Thanks. Yeah, it wasn't tough. I tack welded the two saddles together and bent them at the same time so they'd be the same. It's only .125 so it was pretty easy. I just stood on the middle and pulled the sides to the center. Once I was happy with the arc, I cut the welds.

I gotcha. That’s awesome, throw a few more together and sell them bad boys

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom