Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

WJCO

Meme King
Got a Ford lightning, 700 hp but can't figure out the idle problem[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Badass truck. I love those things.

That’s a pretty nifty rack you made! Will the legs support a full load or does the center touch the ground and legs just prevent roll? I might have to borrow your design.

Thanks. I haven't tested it, but I think it will be OK. We mainly use pine. The top is only 42 inches across so it's not very big. Being we're just using it for an outdoor fireplace , I don't know how often we'll actually use it.

JKbrick

And indoor plumbing

What’s funny is most of them around here have both

Same with the Amish in Florida, I used to even see them driving while talking on their cell phone [emoji23]

Lmao, don’t get me started on this, it could be a whole thread, they are almost all very good people, just hard to understand why they go to the lengths to get around just being 100% “English” like they call us.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Lmao, don’t get me started on this, it could be a whole thread, they are almost all very good people, just hard to understand why they go to the lengths to get around just being 100% “English” like they call us.

LOL it very well could be, very good people... VERY VERY good cooks and bakers, my wife and I loved their pies so much we actually used them instead of a wedding cake [emoji23] just got several pies, saved us money lol Hopefully you tried Yoders while you were in Florida...

robx251

Caught the Bug
Just wrapped up this project a new shed for the 4wheeler IMG_0339.JPG IMG_0340.JPG IMG_0343.JPG IMG_0347.JPG IMG_0352.JPG IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0373.JPG

Built it for $125 and it’s 10x10. All the money was in the roof lumber and screws. I expect it to last 2-3 years until the garage is started and done.

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

JKbrick

LOL it very well could be, very good people... VERY VERY good cooks and bakers, my wife and I loved their pies so much we actually used them instead of a wedding cake [emoji23] just got several pies, saved us money lol Hopefully you tried Yoders while you were in Florida...

Did yoders used to be Blue Gate? When I was little we used to go there for breakfast, we ate at Essenhaus too, there is one of those here within an hour of us. When I was still on the FD and a Amish place would have a fire they would set up a smorgasbord of food for all of us. Mmmmmm

WJCO

Meme King
Just wrapped up this project a new shed for the 4wheeler

Built it for $125 and it’s 10x10. All the money was in the roof lumber and screws. I expect it to last 2-3 years until the garage is started and done.

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

That's pretty badass.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks man, fully built with a gt500 supercharger, I'm just tired of the problems. They're all small things but I'm super anal about everything

Aftermarket forced-air induction is so tricky. How much different is that supercharger compared to the OEM one? Did it come as a kit or did someone just kind of slap it together DIY style?

Top Bottom