Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Finished up the flooring. We decided after I'd just done the kitchen to do the dinning room area too. I was able to remove 3 tut planks and get full ones in. It's seamless.

View attachment 323955
View attachment 323956
View attachment 323957

Also my beer fridges came in for the dry bar. I cut and messed with the flooring were using for the wall. No more taking am ice chest with my beer in it when I go to work on the house..haha.

View attachment 323958

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Turned out looks super nice! Great work!

black pearl

Hooked
What’s worse? Lugging the five gallon tank around or getting sprayed head to toe and covered in green slime from the weed whacker? I go back and forth between the two. Usually I spray then torch the fence lines but mow or whack the rest.

I put the tank on a small dolly so it’s no so bad. Being on a well I don’t like to spray. I just torch around things I’m lazy to move and fence lines. Then mow and weed wack the rest. But I really like how affective using the torch is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Had another little project pop up today. After my daughter left Barbie in the dogs crate, he thought it was a toy for him. With that Barbie was rushed into emergency plastic surgery. The surgery was a success. Once again the four year old is happy. Even though one arm is a touch shorter then the other now. IMG_5020.JPG IMG_5021.JPG IMG_5022.jpg IMG_5023.jpg IMG_5024.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Finally finished the wife's new horse fence over the weekend. Of course it had to be miserable both days and snow like a mofo Sunday. Soooo glad this shit is done. Bro in law brought his tractor with his post driver. :wings: Without that, the old fencing would still be up!

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Finally finished the wife's new horse fence over the weekend. Of course it had to be miserable both days and snow like a mofo Sunday. Soooo glad this shit is done. Bro in law brought his tractor with his post driver. :wings: Without that, the old fencing would still be up!

View attachment 324349

View attachment 324350

View attachment 324351

I've build miles of fence and never knew such a thing existed. Does it just drive the peeler cord straight into the ground? We use an auger or pneumatic post pounder to drive metal pipe post or t-post into the ground.

Top Bottom