Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Ddays

Hooked
I've build miles of fence and never knew such a thing existed. Does it just drive the peeler cord straight into the ground? We use an auger or pneumatic post pounder to drive metal pipe post or t-post into the ground.

Yup, one of the best things ever invented! We used 8" dia posts for the corners and 5" dia for all the others. You adjust the driver for both axes so that its perfectly straight, raise the slide with weights welded on it (hydraulically) and once at the top, release the lever and it pounds the post in. It is fricking awesome! It took about 20-25 strikes for the 5" posts and 40 or so for the 8" ones to drive them 3' down. It really helps that the ground is pretty damp. Sure as hell beats using an auger and tamping all of those damn things in.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Yup, one of the best things ever invented! We used 8" dia posts for the corners and 5" dia for all the others. You adjust the driver for both axes so that its perfectly straight, raise the slide with weights welded on it (hydraulically) and once at the top, release the lever and it pounds the post in. It is fricking awesome! It took about 20-25 strikes for the 5" posts and 40 or so for the 8" ones to drive them 3' down. It really helps that the ground is pretty damp. Sure as hell beats using an auger and tamping all of those damn things in.

Yeah those things are slick. There is a fencing company near that puts in a lot of fencing for the Amish, they have them mounted to the side of pickups.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
We’re excited. Just ordered some pickling cucumber seeds today. We need your recipe.

Ordered Podmoskovnyye Vechera F1 from Ukraine. Apparently the variety gives off 85% female flowers. Should produce a ton more cucumbers compared to other pickling varieties.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ray sent me texts today of what you ordered. Lol

I would be interested to hear how those cucs grow. Tough to find good pickling ones up here.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So this came into work this morning. Apparently duck tape does fix everything [emoji849]🤣🤣
IMG_0233.jpg
IMG_0234.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks awesome! [emoji1319]

Thanks. It's been a lot of work and fortunately we still have just under 2 months to get it all finished. I was on a time crunch to get it demo'd and prepped so the counters could go in. I want if finished sooner rather than later but now there is no pressure..haha.
We’re working on planters for a vegetable garden.
View attachment 324365

As Adam said you aren't messing around. We have a small patch in our backyard and I was thinking this morning of popping in a few veggies. Maybe tomatoes, peppers, and zucchini. However I was told we have skunks and raccoons (haven't seen any yet) in our neighborhood so it'll have to be fortified.
So this came into work this morning. Apparently duck tape does fix everything [emoji849]🤣🤣
View attachment 324391
View attachment 324392
Should have tried that instead of forking out $321 for 2 new tires after my son decided to go in through the out door of a gated community. FYI tire spikes do flatten tires. He got lucky and only got 2 not all 4. Both passenger side.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rmilobrown

Steam Locomotive MU Remote with dynamics

I have been working on this for a couple of months. PLC controlled, Steam Punk Motif! We tested it on Saturday, works great!

trailraider

Gonna get this thing running again. It's been in storage for 40+ years. I did have it running about 20 years or so ago.

Jays iphone 009.jpg

74CJ5

Since I traded my Sahara Tan in on a black 2018 it’s time to give the old trailer a new look. Cleaned it up and have my first coat on it. Not sure if I am going to do a solid color or black camo. IMG_0003.JPG IMG_2533.jpg
IMG_2506.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom