Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

jesse3638

Hooked
^^ This - you could have a cross connection somewhere that's allowing the hot water into a cold line like Mark's suggesting. Only way to find that is to trace all of your hot lines to see if someone connected it to a cold line somewhere.
Yeah that sounds like fun and a lot of holes to patch...haha. Although the plumber who repaired my downstairs water leak noticed a ton of silicone around the guest bathtub faucet and shower valve assembly. In the garage below it does appear that possibly some moisture had gotten to the drywall on the ceiling because there is a section I can see where the tape looks to be missing. More detective work is in order

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Yeah that sounds like fun and a lot of holes to patch...haha. Although the plumber who repaired my downstairs water leak noticed a ton of silicone around the guest bathtub faucet and shower valve assembly. In the garage below it does appear that possibly some moisture had gotten to the drywall on the ceiling because there is a section I can see where the tape looks to be missing. More detective work is in order

I would shut the supply valve to the heater off and see if it kills the toilet or goes back to being cold before you cut any holes honestly

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

The kids room will look awesome! Remember to paint the base color, tape the lines and then repaint over the tape with the base paint before painting with the 2nd color. It’ll stop the color bleed and give really nice crisp lines when finished. Good luck and post up some pics when finished!!!!

jesse3638

Hooked
Just finished recarpeting the stairs. All I can say is fuck that. I hope to never do that again. Fingers, knees, back, thighs all hurt. Feel like I got beat up by an MMA fighter...haha. I definitely have a new found respect for a carpet installers.

Before
IMAG3121.jpg
IMAG3124.jpg

After
IMG_20190510_145414_01.jpg

longarmwj

Just finished recarpeting the stairs. All I can say is fuck that. I hope to never do that again. Fingers, knees, back, thighs all hurt. Feel like I got beat up by an MMA fighter...haha. I definitely have a new found respect for a carpet installers.

Before
View attachment 326715
View attachment 326716

After
View attachment 326717

Damn dude you’re putting in serious work into that home!!! Looks good though!

TrailHunter

Hooked

Nice Job!...

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn dude you’re putting in serious work into that home!!! Looks good though!

Thanks. Yeah a lot of sweat equity. The carpet on the stairs didn't match the down stairs and the only reason I did it was because I had enough I took out of the dinning room. We plan to do the same "wood" down the stairs as the rest of the house. Just don't want to fork out the money right now, we've spent enough...haha
Nice Job!...
Thanks, moving day starts tomorrow. That was there last large project to get done. Now all the small finish work.

bmkrinne

As promised, here are the plans for my pergola. Since this is an original design, I had to adjust a few of the original dimensions during construction, so it should be pretty accurate.

Specs:
Overall size is 12’ x 16’
Post CL to CL is 9’ x 13’
Height is ~ 9 ft

IMG_2124.JPG IMG_2123.JPG IMG_2125.JPG IMG_2129.JPG IMG_2130.JPG IMG_2127.JPG

Since someone asked, here is the stain I used, which was purchased at Lowes.

IMG_2093.JPG

Enjoy and happy building!!!!

Top Bottom