Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Trail Bud

Hooked
I’ve been considering doing this for the front yard, did you use their all in one kit with hose timer or did you do a full custom system with solenoids and hard pipe it into the house?
Rainbird designed it from my drawing. I bought the stuff actuators, sprinklers from them. I added 3 zones to an existing 12 zone system. Also I’m on a well so it had to designed right or nothing works right.

Rainbird designed it from my drawing. I bought the stuff actuators, sprinklers from them. I added 3 zones to an existing 12 zone system. Also I’m on a well so it had to designed right or nothing works right.
Ah gotcha I’ve been looking at their kits that hook into a regular hose spigot for cheap at home depot. I guess if you’re gonna do that much work and dig trenches might as well just do it right. We switched to city water years ago but kept the well for exterior, woo nearly free watering. Do you mind if I ask ball park what that section cost from rain bird?

Bullwinckle

Hooked

Trail Bud

Hooked
Ah gotcha I’ve been looking at their kits that hook into a regular hose spigot for cheap at home depot. I guess if you’re gonna do that much work and dig trenches might as well just do it right. We switched to city water years ago but kept the well for exterior, woo nearly free watering. Do you mind if I ask ball park what that section cost from rain bird?
300’ Pipe, sprinklers and everything needed to make it work including trencher rental was $900.00.
plus 9 yards top soil $500.00 and sod I think at $800.00.
land scape guy wanted $4-5k.

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
I hit a snag. Trying to get my wet bay/wall done. I broke 2 pilot bits on my hole saw. Never broke one in my life. Checking for nails, my hip hit the right angle drill from the top of the ladder, I broke that too. I’m at a dead standstill until I get another angle drill.

Attachments

• 1EAA95AC-23DB-46A2-A06C-2A393F151CCB.jpeg
    1EAA95AC-23DB-46A2-A06C-2A393F151CCB.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 2566A36A-F20D-4A62-966B-36A751E71E4D.jpeg
    2566A36A-F20D-4A62-966B-36A751E71E4D.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 11

jesse3638

Hooked
300’ Pipe, sprinklers and everything needed to make it work including trencher rental was $900.00.
plus 9 yards top soil $500.00 and sod I think at $800.00.
land scape guy wanted $4-5k.
If you haven't done so I'd recommend switching to a wi-fi rain bird timer. U did and it's great when doing repairs by yourself. Use you phone to turn the sprinklers on and adjust times etc.

p38

Caught the Bug
Going through old photos; because it's a safe pastime during post surgery recovery, and I came across this.
1980's, PBY, west Texas. We were enroute to the museum at the Pensacola Naval Air Station when a cylinder in the left engine came apart. We replaced the cylinder, cleaned up, and completed the flight.

Denny_Gary_cylinder_change_Ozona.sized.jpeg

jesse3638

Hooked
Going through old photos; because it's a safe pastime during post surgery recovery, and I came across this.
1980's, PBY, west Texas. We were enroute to the museum at the Pensacola Naval Air Station when a cylinder in the left engine came apart. We replaced the cylinder, cleaned up, and completed the flight.

View attachment 366382
That's what I need to do. I have all my family's pictures in my garage. I need to get them down and put them in albums so we can enjoy them. That's a pretty cool pic. Couldn't imagine what having the cylinder come apart while flying is like..haha.

Top Bottom