Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

DKronk42

Every year for like the last 3 years ive been snowed in on my birthday, well not this year damn it!!! Im going to RC either way haha, so stop wishing for more snow!

Aeraun

Sorry guys, I can't make it to this one. Nubs especially, sorry to miss the birthday run. Make sure to take pics. I'll be getting some things in order and hopefully be on the next one.

The Force will be with you.... always

Army_Vet

Banned
Sorry guys, I can't make it to this one. Nubs especially, sorry to miss the birthday run. Make sure to take pics. I'll be getting some things in order and hopefully be on the next one.

The Force will be with you.... always

Boo! Won't be the same without seeing snow all over your back ;P

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

FireWire79

Bad news everyone, looks like I'm not going be able to make it either. I knew it would be close with getting back from deployment, but I won't finishing my final out-processing until the 7th.

Between the drive back to the house on Friday, and the trip up on Saturday, and work on Monday I won't have the time too do the things I need too, like unpack. :thumbdown:

Oh well, gives me time to do a solid inspection on the jeep and get it ready for the next outing.

KPM171

Bad news everyone, looks like I'm not going be able to make it either. I knew it would be close with getting back from deployment, but I won't finishing my final out-processing until the 7th.

Between the drive back to the house on Friday, and the trip up on Saturday, and work on Monday I won't have the time too do the things I need too, like unpack. :thumbdown:

Oh well, gives me time to do a solid inspection on the jeep and get it ready for the next outing.
Welcome back! Sorry you won't be able to make it this time, hope to see you on the next trip.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

No worries man! I'm sure there will be another trip at the end of feb or early march

Sent from my iPhone

beans

No0000!!!! :( :(

But hey, alot of us are going to the AOAA in March :D :D Why not join us? :) We will be, of course, be bringing MOAR snacks!
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?14471-AOAA-Guided-tour-March29th

bl17z90

Sorry to hear that. The summer trips are the best anyways. It is however a shame to miss a chance to hang out with nubs.

noroad

Were in guys me and the lady have it off and plan to head down friday night. Biggest need to do is checked off 37s on!

Attachments

• new tires1.jpg
    new tires1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 42
  • new tires.jpg
    new tires.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 40

KPM171

Were in guys me and the lady have it off and plan to head down friday night. Biggest need to do is checked off 37s on!

Awesome! :thumb: Glad you guys can make it. I'll be at the hotel Friday night too, perhaps all us Friday nighters can catch up for a beer and some cards or something in one of the rooms.

Top Bottom