Rausch Creek 10/03/15

Yeti14

I'm in

Would be into the blue / green

1) 2014 sahara 3.5 RK 37" MTR No locker Warn zeon 10-S

2) (beginner, intermediate)
3) ( blue, green)
optional
4) also add if you wouldnt mind being a group leader (no )

Last edited:

Jeep2010

shot out a cannon as in your best guess lol. so your call blues or black would be ok for you.

Oh sorry I've never heard that. But yeah. I've never been there so don't know what blacks are like but I'm definitely fine with blues. That's intermediate right?

noroad

I'm in

Would be into the blue / green

1) 2014 sahara 3.5 RK 37" MTR No locker Warn zeon 10-S

2) (beginner, intermediate)
3) ( blue, green)
optional
4) also add if you wouldnt mind being a group leader (no )

Ill put ya down!

Oh sorry I've never heard that. But yeah. I've never been there so don't know what blacks are like but I'm definitely fine with blues. That's intermediate right?

its cool, Ya blues is intermediate, ill put you there.

I am supposed to lead a Windrock ride for my local club.... Sadly, they have history of not wanting to go more than 30 feet from their back yard so If interest is low I may cancel and head to RC. IF we do, I will want to run Red and some Blacks to get to them.

Otters is the last Red for me to run on the main property of RC and I wouldn't mind running Crawl Daddy again as it's been a while since I've done it. Then there is some new stuff on the other property that is now open for free.

noroad

I am supposed to lead a Windrock ride for my local club.... Sadly, they have history of not wanting to go more than 30 feet from their back yard so If interest is low I may cancel and head to RC. IF we do, I will want to run Red and some Blacks to get to them.

Otters is the last Red for me to run on the main property of RC and I wouldn't mind running Crawl Daddy again as it's been a while since I've done it. Then there is some new stuff on the other property that is now open for free.

hahahaha o jayyy have fun in otters, its fun in a 4dr or long wheel base, 2drs get eat alive in there! let us know man!

edit im game for some reds just have to have the lady park her jeep for them.

hahahaha o jayyy have fun in otters, its fun in a 4dr or long wheel base, 2drs get eat alive in there! let us know man!

I've had three people tell me Deathtrap is worse for a long wheelbase over Otters. Being it is short (and I've not run it) I will walk it first. Deathtrap was tight but I made it out with only a top and b-pillar rub.

noroad

I've had three people tell me Deathtrap is worse for a long wheelbase over Otters. Being it is short (and I've not run it) I will walk it first. Deathtrap was tight but I made it out with only a top and b-pillar rub.

i have seen death trap its hardd, but otters there are some big wholes in the rocks. the only trail i have not been on it affliction which you have to call the office before running the trail.

noroad

So not allowed to try any,,, or you just don't wanna spot me?
That's a little preemptive don't ya think

ummm if you sign a waver that your mom/ dad wont give me crap,(for damage) you can drive what ever trail you want babe lol

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
So I'm thinking of changing my mind. Haha thinking i may come along with you guys with the blues and blacks and just bypass if i don't want to do a red?

Top Bottom