Rausch Creek 10/03/15

Spudcannons

Smart? Lol just alil worried of the parents possible reaction to me bouncing my jeep off things ..

Can only hear so my when jeeps in my name :) :yup:

And soo you'll be parked by with me now

Sounds good jay!

Just say that there was no point in doing coil overs and such if you cant even wheel it! Also why would they let you chop up the suspension but would mind a few scratches and dents...

noroad

Just say that there was no point in doing coil overs and such if you cant even wheel it! Also why would they let you chop up the suspension but would mind a few scratches and dents...

well i was told daily they didnt understand why i was put the coilovers on lol soooo, and i got blamed for damage the first time when i was at work and she was wheeling hahaha its just me busting balls. my main reason for saying sit the reds out is we dont have real rock sliders on it yet just rubi bars.

Spudcannons

well i was told daily they didnt understand why i was put the coilovers on lol soooo, and i got blamed for damage the first time when i was at work and she was wheeling hahaha its just me busting balls. my main reason for saying sit the reds out is we dont have real rock sliders on it yet just rubi bars.

I have to get mine welded on or weld them on myself soon.

MICP3309

Can you put me in as a maybe. Names Tom. JKUR - 37s, locked Front and Rear, winch.
I should be in if I can get my new axles in by then.. supposed to be going in the same week.

ya you really need them on reds. blacks you can do with rubi bars if you uses them right. i have a friend that does all my welding.

Agreed, I have some dents in my sliders from Deathtrap and Cemetery's hill out :yup: This said, I did Cemetery last year on my stock Rubi-Bars and did fine so you never know.

The problem with a 4-door on the tougher red trails is things get tight. On Deathtrap I had to lay on a tree and do a front dig to make a turn. :brows:

noroad

Can you put me in as a maybe. Names Tom. JKUR - 37s, locked Front and Rear, winch.
I should be in if I can get my new axles in by then.. supposed to be going in the same week.

put on the maybe list.

I think I only ever hit my rails once, prolly the normal angle I have tho vs steves step ones.

it more one of the rather have and not need then need and not have things.

Agreed, I have some dents in my sliders from Deathtrap and Cemetery's hill out :yup: This said, I did Cemetery last year on my stock Rubi-Bars and did fine so you never know.

The problem with a 4-door on the tougher red trails is things get tight. On Deathtrap I had to lay on a tree and do a front dig to make a turn. :brows:

ya, but hydro blue plaint doesnt look easy to fix lol, were she has only wheeled a couple times i would like to keep it on the blacks till she has some more seat time, maybe gears and a locker as well.

Before and after the dig. I couldn't get my butt over more because of a tree on the driver's side rear. The dig worked out, but I did get my B-pillar into the tree a bit. (School-bus problems LOL)

DSC_3305_zpsflzrlgbc.jpg

DSC_3308_zpsaxmnejgz.jpg

noroad

Before and after the dig. I couldn't get my butt over more because of a tree on the driver's side rear. The dig worked out, but I did get my B-pillar into the tree a bit. (School-bus problems LOL)
its about time someone else gets some tree rub lol i have more damage from trees then rocks lol

GregMort13

Caught the Bug

This is my reason for not wanting to do reds

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
well shoot hahah we can work around that no problem, if she really wants to do red we will by sliders, but you will be ok we can get you around most of it/ avoid it.

Yess haha Im bringing my girlfriend and its her first time wheeling so we will see how this goes :) lol

Top Bottom