Rausch Creek 10/03/15

noroad

Yeah haha i think she'll enjoy it. And at least i know she cant steal the jeep. She cant drive stick lol

Lol hahaha my whole family cant drive standard but the lady can so we swap rigs sometimes, although now she hates mine as hers is decked out lol.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Lol hahaha my whole family cant drive standard but the lady can so we swap rigs sometimes, although now she hates mine as hers is decked out lol.

I started to teach mine and shes fairly good. She just has to drive it around town to get used to being conscious of what gear shes in and what not without me there to keep check on her. Our lessons got put on hold though as my 37s and 3.21s give her a hard time getting into first.

Spudcannons

I started to teach mine and shes fairly good. She just has to drive it around town to get used to being conscious of what gear shes in and what not without me there to keep check on her. Our lessons got put on hold though as my 37s and 3.21s give her a hard time getting into first.

Holy crap 37s and 3.21s! :eek: That must have been like trying to get a oil tanker moving. I tried to teach mine on a rental in Portugal... poor poor VW passat.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Holy crap 37s and 3.21s! :eek: That must have been like trying to get a oil tanker moving. I tried to teach mine on a rental in Portugal... poor poor VW passat.

Its not too bad for me because I'm used to it. But for her. Im scared she'll twist a shaft of something dumping the clutch or something like that lol she wont be trying again til i get my 4.88s

noroad

Its not too bad for me because I'm used to it. But for her. Im scared she'll twist a shaft of something dumping the clutch or something like that lol she wont be trying again til i get my 4.88s

hahah 3.21s and 37s wheeling is super fun lol been there :rock:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
hahah 3.21s and 37s wheeling is super fun lol been there :rock:

Haha hopefully regearing by October and getting a rear locker :) lol

I just got 4.88s for my 35s, why not 5.13s?

I was always told with the 3.6 pentastar and a manual trans to go 4.88s. 37s is the biggest ill go as my jeep is my DD. so 4.88s should give me a good mix of being comfortable wheeling and not reving 4k at 75 lol

I look forward to seeing this. :yup:

Hopefully will be regeared by this trip lol fingers crossed!

Spudcannons

Haha hopefully regearing by October and getting a rear locker :) lol

I was always told with the 3.6 pentastar and a manual trans to go 4.88s. 37s is the biggest ill go as my jeep is my DD. so 4.88s should give me a good mix of being comfortable wheeling and not reving 4k at 75 lol

Hopefully will be regeared by this trip lol fingers crossed!

its a difference of 2400 with the 4.88 at 75 vs 2600 with 5.13s at 75. you wouldn't get to 4k at 75 even with 7.17s.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
its a difference of 2400 with the 4.88 at 75 vs 2600 with 5.13s at 75. you wouldn't get to 4k at 75 even with 7.17s.

Yeahh. I have to look at the chart. I know steve (cozdude) was telling me with 37s to go 5.13 with an automatic and 4.88s with a manual with the pentastar. I wasn't usual actual numbers when i was saying 4k at 75 lol. I still have to do more research before i make a decision. Thanks for looking out for me though! my old 10A Rubi that had 4.10s and the KM2s i know i liked the feel of that better than my 3.21s and stock 16" sport tires. So maybe i would be better off with the 5.13s?

Like i said, no final decision has been made. Lmao

noroad

Yeahh. I have to look at the chart. I know steve (cozdude) was telling me with 37s to go 5.13 with an automatic and 4.88s with a manual with the pentastar. I wasn't usual actual numbers when i was saying 4k at 75 lol. I still have to do more research before i make a decision. Thanks for looking out for me though! my old 10A Rubi that had 4.10s and the KM2s i know i liked the feel of that better than my 3.21s and stock 16" sport tires. So maybe i would be better off with the 5.13s?

Like i said, no final decision has been made. Lmao

feel free to take mine for a spin if you dont have it done

Top Bottom