Rausch creek 6/16-6/17 trip pics

wjtstudios

Hooked
Awesome trip guys!! It was great to see all the different types terrain of Rausch Creek has to offer. I'll be there at the end of July for the first time and am really looking forward to it. Thanks for putting all those pictures up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeffj

Caught the Bug
What a great weekend wheeling with some awesome people. Everyone had really nice well built rigs that kicked ass on some ruff east coast rocks. Props to Steve in the two door, being the only one to make it up the hard line on tombstone and Taylor for showing me the hard line on cemetery. Hope we do it again soon.

IMG_3450.jpg IMG_3449.jpg IMG_3384.jpg IMG_3387.jpg IMG_3451.jpg IMG_3416.jpg IMG_3421.jpg IMG_3427.jpg IMG_3437.jpg IMG_3473.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What a great weekend wheeling with some awesome people. Everyone had really nice well built rigs that kicked ass on some ruff east coast rocks. Props to Steve in the two door, being the only one to make it up the hard line on tombstone and Taylor for showing me the hard line on cemetery. Hope we do it again soon.

View attachment 264235 View attachment 264236 View attachment 264237 View attachment 264238 View attachment 264239 View attachment 264240 View attachment 264241 View attachment 264242 View attachment 264243 View attachment 264244

Great pics Jeff! Way to be the only one to make it up shoot the moon as well!

Ddays

Hooked
I'm gonna drop all the pics I took onto shutterfly as soon as I figure out how to do it again :thinking:

Andy5160

Hooked
Great pics Jeff! Way to be the only one to make it up shoot the moon as well!

I heard it way to go Jeff.

Steve what are we going to do another redemption for you on this one:yup::yup::yup::yup:
Next time i am doing blacks might be on 37's by then.

Andy5160

Hooked
I'm gonna drop all the pics I took onto shutterfly as soon as I figure out how to do it again :thinking:

Lol,

It was busy Father's Day for me and i could not even upload pictures from the camera to the PC and then it will be another nightmare to downsize them.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I heard it way to go Jeff.

Steve what are we going to do another redemption for you on this one:yup::yup::yup::yup:
Next time i am doing blacks might be on 37's by then.

lol I don't think so unless something happens to that one rock that hung nick and myself up. It even hung Jeff up but he had just enough clearance he could bump his rig up and over it

Ddays

Hooked
lol I don't think so unless something happens to that one rock that hung nick and myself up.
gross-ingredients-dynamite-08.jpg

Shutterfly is almost loaded up. I just dumped all 500 pics on it without editing. Everyone should be able to access and save any of th epics you want. :thumb:

Top Bottom