Rausch creek 6/16-6/17 trip pics

scull20

Here's a video with some clips that I pulled off of my GoPro. I'm not versed in putting videos together, just grabbed clips and royalty free music and mashed them together. It'll give you a good idea of what the Cemetary trail looks like at Rausch (before I got stuck at least).

The GoPro was mounted on my windshield with a Removu S1 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer...my first time using it. I think its pretty neat how the Jeep "moves" around below the camera. I'll definitely need to experiment more with other angles and spots to place the camera....as well as using the hand-held mount to get some footage of the rest of the group, other than myself lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA0WvRBzib8&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately I was too enamored with using my winch to remember to hit the record button, before and after winching...so I missed a good portion of the final hill climb of cemetery.

P.S. I know I spelled cemetery wrong in the title of the video...I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Here's a video with some clips that I pulled off of my GoPro. I'm not versed in putting videos together, just grabbed clips and royalty free music and mashed them together. It'll give you a good idea of what the Cemetary trail looks like at Rausch (before I got stuck at least).

The GoPro was mounted on my windshield with a Removu S1 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer...my first time using it. I think its pretty neat how the Jeep "moves" around below the camera. I'll definitely need to experiment more with other angles and spots to place the camera....as well as using the hand-held mount to get some footage of the rest of the group, other than myself lol.

Unfortunately I was too enamored with using my winch to remember to hit the record button, before and after winching...so I missed a good portion of the final hill climb of cemetery.

Great videos and that mount is awesome! I'll have to look into it! I can't wait for my July trip there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked

Great video Ryan!!!!
I have only two comments:
1.How high were you while selecting the soundtracks?
2. Get read of that fucking antenna befor the next run otherwise I will take it down and spank you with it !!!!!!

Great times man !!!!
Ty

scull20

Great video Ryan!!!!
I have only two comments:
1.How high were you while selecting the soundtracks?
2. Get read of that fucking antenna befor the next run otherwise I will take it down and spank you with it !!!!!!

Great times man !!!!
Ty

LOL...Dom and I were listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack and Jurassic Park theme nonstop in the afternoon, so I figured I'd keep up with the theme.

...yes I know the antenna is in the way. Close one eye for now lol.

Andy5160

Hooked
LOL...Dom and I were listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack and Jurassic Park theme nonstop in the afternoon, so I figured I'd keep up with the theme.

...yes I know the antenna is in the way. Close one eye for now lol.

I love DJ Tiesto original mix of pirates from since I was 18 years old!!!!!
Also I just noticed that Jim and I are only guys waring pants on the first picture of this thread !!!!
Does it mean anything ?????

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Great video ryan! That mount is impressive! Loved watching the Jeep bounce the camera stay still

Ddays

Hooked
That's a great video Ryan. I'm gonna have to check that mount out.

BTW - anyone else notice that Jim lost his flipper somewhere?

Top Bottom