Rausch creek 6/16-6/17 trip pics

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Here's a video with some clips that I pulled off of my GoPro. I'm not versed in putting videos together, just grabbed clips and royalty free music and mashed them together. It'll give you a good idea of what the Cemetary trail looks like at Rausch (before I got stuck at least).

The GoPro was mounted on my windshield with a Removu S1 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer...my first time using it. I think its pretty neat how the Jeep "moves" around below the camera. I'll definitely need to experiment more with other angles and spots to place the camera....as well as using the hand-held mount to get some footage of the rest of the group, other than myself lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA0WvRBzib8&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately I was too enamored with using my winch to remember to hit the record button, before and after winching...so I missed a good portion of the final hill climb of cemetery.

P.S. I know I spelled cemetery wrong in the title of the video...I'm an idiot.

Great video and thanks for sharing. That mount does an amazing job.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Daro

here is my son's video. most of the footage was of the green group, with a few shots of the black group:

Thanks everyone for a great weekend

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
here is my son's video. most of the footage was of the green group, with a few shots of the black group:

Great video! Looks like Will lead you guys on some good trails and that fun was had by all!

Sharkey

Word Ninja

No offense, but that isn't a Wayalife video. Eddie and Cindy have spent thousands upon thousands of hours, and dollars, to build their brand. Please do not devalue that brand by putting out a home movie for consumption that might even cause someone to believe the video was done by Eddie and Cindy.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No offense, but that isn't a Wayalife video. Eddie and Cindy have spent thousands upon thousands of hours, and dollars, to build their brand. Please do not devalue that brand by putting out a home movie for consumption that might even cause someone to believe the video was done by Eddie and Cindy.

X2! It's not a Wayalife video. Should be removed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom