Rausch Creek Suds-n-Grub Wheeling Weekend 4/20-21/13

just finally got to look at this again, thanks ninja for the pics :thumb:

No problem :) I'll probably let Andrew drive next time so I can get some more pics and video. Btw guys I'm ordering a CB and the poison spyder crossmember today lol. Better skids will be on the list next..... Maybe if I teach summer school or work over the summer I'll pick them up :D

I just picked up the Cobra 19 Ultra III for $30 at Walmart.. Still need the antenna, Coax and mount though..

I just picked up the Cobra 19 Ultra III for $30 at Walmart.. Still need the antenna, Coax and mount though..

We don't have Walmarts in NYC :( I got the firestik antenna and the spare tire mount. If you have a radio shack nearby they will prolly have the coax and maybe the mount

Did you get your diff covers ?

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Nope friend had the parts department order them today because we forgot when i went to fix the cover and he was to busy with a side job yesterday.....should be here tomorrow I think.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nope friend had the parts department order them today because we forgot when i went to fix the cover and he was to busy with a side job yesterday.....should be here tomorrow I think.

Cool that and oil pan skid are next on my list.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

I really need to stop being lazy and order some skids...I didnt hit anything last time even on blues but still would like it for added peace of mind

I'm a firm believer in using skid money for lift and tires to clear the rocks.. I wouldn't mind getting the rear shock skids though.. I'll probably end up needing a new cross member soon too though..

I'm a firm believer in using skid money for lift and tires to clear the rocks.. I wouldn't mind getting the rear shock skids though.. I'll probably end up needing a new cross member soon too though..

I know we don't have the money for a lift and 35s now so I'm compensating by investing in my new crossmember and then a skid or two. I also feel like when I lift it I'm still going to try to climb bigger things and I'll still hit them lol.

Lollipops like I'm building my jeep up the the opposite of you guys....Armor first , then lift and tires.... Lol

Top Bottom