Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Wow you guys even hit up Pizza rock!! Nice job. That trail makes you work in the dry, can't imagine it with the snow.

The early bird catches the worm, there's noone here, I mean noone other than the staff

View attachment 60180
that's a great pic sorry we left you hanging so long.

Looks cold out there.
Up on that hill it was cold.
Oh ya, snow wheeling is a blastView attachment 60188

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm game for another one.
Looks awesome guys!
wish you could have made it it was fun. There was some sort of story involving tires and side walls.

What a great day! These machines continue to amaze me...

We also recruited a new member....
Same here and these Nitto's are a great tire.
Looks awesome!
1st time wheeling in the snow and it was awesome.
Yessir. But on the bright side. The noise coming from my jeep is most likely the exhaust manifold. Which would be covered under warranty. So the next time you see my jeep. It's gonna be in tip top shape. You guys saw her at her darkest hour
I hope that's all it is. Try and get it fixed up before you ruin anything else. It was fun wheeling with you.
Just made it to Doylestown, it was an incredible experience, glad everyone made it home safe. Tom, Nate, Kyle, Mark and Lorenzo, awesome day wheeling

IMG]
ne5uby3y.jpg
8evu5e7y.jpg
y7ypa7uh.jpg
4u4ega4e.jpg
yvydunyd.jpg
I'm glad I didn't miss this it was great to wheel with you and the guys. How were the roads on 78.
Looks like a good time was had by all. Hope everyone made it home safe:thumb:
Twas fun but lots of dumb asses on the roads.
A guy who's group bailed on him. Really nice guy...Derek. he's going to join the forum and is interested in wheeling with our group regularly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
He was a real nice guy and think he would fit in with the group well.
Well, those suck, too but not as bad as the other. Take him under your wing, show him what we're about:thumbup:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..
We showed him the wayalife and it was his first trip there. As for his group they bailed on him after he payed for the cabin and took a vacation day and didn't want to loose the money from his deposit so he went hoping to hook up with a group.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good Morning Everyone,I have almost 2 hours of go pro footage i have to condense in 4 minutes
I will work on it all day

Hey guys i set a poll in upcomin trips on ehich weekend would be best in january.

Curious Ed, why do you like to keep the videos down to 1 song's length?

Sent from my phone?

I was hoping you made it home ok we lost you. Did you keep it in 4wd high ?

Yeah I took the back way home. I helped pull some people back on the road. The pa country road is priceless in the snow. So beautiful

Hey guys i set a poll in upcomin trips on ehich weekend would be best in january.

Curious Ed, why do you like to keep the videos down to 1 song's length?

Sent from my phone?

you need to keep this videos short, nobody wants to sit and watch 25 minutes of Nate's spare tire and specially on this one i was running solo with the gopro on the windshield ,you just couldn't run out and get everyone's footage.
you know how difficult it is to walk on the rocks when they are dry let alone with ice on them

you need to keep this videos short, nobody wants to sit and watch 25 minutes of Nate's spare tire and specially on this one i was running solo with the gopro on the windshield ,you just couldn't run out and get everyone's footage.
you know how difficult it is to walk on the rocks when they are dry let alone with ice on them

Well nate does have a beautiful spare tire :bleh:

Sent from my phone?

Looked at my footage, lots of not much. And a little of not much more with snow on the lens. So in total it was 1.5hrs of not much and a little less not much with snow.

Looked at my footage, lots of not much. And a little of not much more with snow on the lens. So in total it was 1.5hrs of not much and a little less not much with snow.

Lmao not even a snippet

It was great getting together with the guys, a lot of slipping and sliding.

I should be done with the video tonight, if anyone has more pictures post them here so I can incorporate them into the video

Top Bottom