Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Whats up fellas? Just wanted to say it was nice meeting you all. Had a great time saturday. I made it back to camp ok. Man what an awesome snow trip. Cant wait to see the video.

Whats up fellas? Just wanted to say it was nice meeting you all. Had a great time saturday. I made it back to camp ok. Man what an awesome snow trip. Cant wait to see the video.

Hay glad to see you found us. Welcome to WAYALIFE and it was nice to meet you and wheel with you as well. There are plans for a trip next month if your interested. It's still in the planning stages yet but hopefully you can bring that beast up and wheel again.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife, Derek
it was great wheeling with you guys on Saturday :yup:

And Derek, great meeting you this weekend and welcome to wayalife.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you sir. Nice vid ed. Sometimes i wish i kept my hero3 but when i remember how many times it froze on me i realize, nahhhh piece of crap.

A little off topic.....Has anyone ever popped their E-Brake cable? Mine snapped yesterday...Do I need to remove the entire center console to get in there? Whats the easiest fix for this?

Nice video doc. Looking forward to wheeling with all you guys again soon.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom