Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Great video Ed!

What GoPro mount are you using?

Btw, there is an option in the menu tools on that camera to "delete all" (I remember last time we were playing with it)

It's the big suction cup in the middle of the windshield inside.
I believe so under settings, but you can just connect it to the computer and go to the card folder and delete them from there

Got your video this morning Sir Madness! Nicely done. Getting ready to call Globex this week and see if I can make an appointment to get some work done to my Jeep and be ready for the next trip hopefully!

A little off topic.....Has anyone ever popped their E-Brake cable? Mine snapped yesterday...Do I need to remove the entire center console to get in there? Whats the easiest fix for this?
Never done that before. How did your gopro vid come out from our last trip?

I obviously missed a lot of fun..!!! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you guys on the next trip. I've yet to do snow wheeling & can't wait..!

Ed, awesome vid..!!

TOO BAD for me!

Looks like a good trip!!!! I wish I could have gone to RC instead of my house in CT. Great pictures, and always Ed, great video:clap2:

Its almost a month ahead ask for the day off :thumb:

Sent from my phone?
I just can't ask for a day off. They would have to find someone to cover for me. And it would be 2-3 days vacation I would have to burn for 1 day of wheeling

Top Bottom