Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Tackerdown

Banned
Put me in the maybe. depending how many want to camp and what night id like that to. I need to check with my boys to see if they can go.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Edit I may try and camp Fri wheel sat. And then go north to my pops and visit sunday.

Last edited:

jkmadness

Put me in the maybe. depending how many want to camp and what night id like that to. I need to check with my boys to see if they can go.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Edit I may try and camp Fri wheel sat. And then go north to my pops and visit sunday.

Sounds like a plan

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

VADER JK

I'd really like to make the trip down from NY for this, we'll have to see If my bank account agrees with me :D

VADER JK

Go ahead and put me down as maybe for that saturday. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it though. Hoping to get a winch on by then too.

Ed, don't you make me flip a coin. I'm supposed to be at Ocean city jeep week, but on the other hand my lift tires and wheels will be on and I want to do the blues with no help.

I'm tempted to join you guys.

Temptation is an evil bitch.:banghead:

jkmadness

Ed, don't you make me flip a coin. I'm supposed to be at Ocean city jeep week, but on the other hand my lift tires and wheels will be on and I want to do the blues with no help.

I'm tempted to join you guys.

Temptation is an evil bitch.:banghead:

Your call my friend. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom